Axcel AccuTouch Single .010 pin Slider Sight with X41 Scope Black
Hurry, These won't Last Long!
The AccuTouch Single .010 pin Slider Sight with X41 Scope Black by Axcel Archery.
The Axcel AccuTouch Single .010 pin Slider sight brings an all new meaning to the term "Seeing is believing!" Axcel Sights - the Real #1, chosen by the #1 archers in the world. Now with Accu-Clicks. Pick it. Click it. Stick it..
Specs at a glance : Axcel AccuTouch Single .010 pin Slider Sight with X41 Scope Black
- Single pin versatility and speed with multi-pin reference
- Accu-Clicks - visual and tactile marker at set distances
- 1st axis adjustment, no shims needed
- 2nd & 3rd axis adjustment
- X-41 Scope option
- Red windage lock
- 45 degree rear facing yardage scale, easy to see at normal shooting position
- Red elevation adjustable tension lever
- Side tension bar and see how easily the slider adjusts up and down
- All axis levelling capabilities
- Micro-adjustable windage with lock button
- Vibration-resistant direct mount bar
- 1.75 inch X-41 scope for long distance accuracy
Accu-Clicks make this state-of-the-art single pin slider sight function like a multi-pin sight, the best of both worlds.
Single Pin Slider Sight with Accu-Clicks. Pick it. Click it. Stick it.
The AccuTouch sight by Axcel hits the single pin slider market with a bang, combining the hottest technology with the hottest features archers demand.
Set each Accu-Click at a specific distance (say 20 yards, 30 yards and so on) so that the slider will stop where you want it. Simply "pick" your distance, "click" it into place and "stick" your target.
A 45 degree rear-facing sight scale allows easy recognition of where the sight pointer is set, which is teamed with Accu-Clicks that allow the archer to easily set their sight from an arm's length away.
The AccuTouch sight brings new technology to the sight market on a whole with a patent pending, adjustable Red Elevation Tension Lever. This tension lever provides the archer with their own personal choice of how easily the sight slides along the elevation bar.
Axcel AccuTouch sight features all axis levelling capabilities from the first axis adjustment where no shims are needed to the ever popular, separate 2nd and 3rd axis levelling on the head of the scope attachment.
Another feature of the AccuTouch is the windage lock button that, when engaged, does not allow the micro-adjustable windage knob to turn. Simply disengage the windage lock to make a windage adjustment.
These features are demanded when in the heat of the moment and when seconds could cost you that big game animal of a lifetime.
AccuTouch comes with a X-41 Scope, measuring 1.75 inch diameter for a wide field of view and is a direct mount version. The Mathews Harmonic Damper is available as an option.
The AccuTouch can be paired with the X-41 Scope that measures 1.75 inch diameter and includes a 0.010 green fibre optic ring pins. There is also a 0.019 pin model which is sold separately.
The Real #1! The Axcel AccuTouch Slider Sight - Leading Technology, Proven Results!
Have any questions? Reach out to us via our Contact Us page. Or check out our Archery Resources page for great information including our Bow Fitting Guide, Blog Articles and E-Books.
- Please note, at certain times some variations of Bows may become out of stock temporarily. We will contact you immediately if a certain variation of bow size, draw weight or colour is out of stock at the time of purchase.
Thank you for Supporting Bow Evolution Australian Archery Supplies, more than just an Archery Store.