Bear Cruzer G2 Compound Bow Ready To Hunt Set
Hurry, These won't Last Long!
The Cruzer G2 Compound Bow Ready To Hunt Set by Bear Archery.
Bear Cruzer G2 Ready To Hunt Set brings infinite possibilities. Truly a compound bow package that will take you from your first shot to becoming a master archer. With adjustability second to none this package will take your compound bow hunting and target shooting to a new level.
Specs at a glance : Bear Cruzer G2 Compound Bow Ready To Hunt Set
- IBO Speed 315fps
- Weight range 5-70lbs. All bows are adjustable from a minimum 5lbs up to a peak draw weight of 70lbs.
- Draw length range 12"-30". Please specify draw length
- Brace Height 6.5"
- Axle to Axle 30"
- Mass weight 3lbs
- Let-Off 70%
- MV1 cam, the most versatile cam on the market
- Riser machined aluminium
- EnduraFiber Limbs for lethal, controlled power
- Zero tolerance limb pockets for high-precision, locked-in fit
- RockStop offset string suppressor
- Advanced grip design eliminates hand torque for enhanced accuracy
- Cable Slide
- Available in Right Hand and Left Hand. Please specify RH or LH
- Available in 6 exciting colours of RealTree Xtra Green, Shadow Black, AP Blue, AP Blaze Orange, AP Pink, AP Purple. Please specify colour choice.
Difficult to describe, the Cruzer G-2 is the total package. Simply put, Bear Cruzer G-2 is infinitely adjustable and it becomes more than a bow. It is a future.
Sometimes the thrill of the hunt is adapting to your ever-changing environment.
Meet Cruzer G-2, the perfect bow to handle whatever adventure comes your way.
This maximum versatility weapon is engineered for all ages and skill levels, from adults to adolescents or from serious hunters to first time archers.
The Cruzer G-2 features an adjustable design allowing the draw weight to shift between 5 to 70 pounds and draw lengths between 12 to 30 inches.
All the better when it is loaded with Bear technology. No separate modules or bow press needed, this compound bow by Bear can suit the young budding archer or the most hard core hunter on the planet.
65 pounds of draw weight adjustability in one bow? Yes, you have read correctly, the Cruzer G-2 can be set from as low as 5 pounds up to a whopping 70 pounds and has a draw length range of 12" to 30".
With all of this adjustability, the Cruzer G-2 still has more to offer! Shooting 315fps, weighing only 3 pounds, has a forgiving brace height of 6.5" and the icing on the cake being that the Cruzer G-2 is a mere 30" axle to axle.
The new Cruzer G-2 is a one-purchase deal, completely set up ready-to-hunt with next level accessories and the way to get a kid or anyone started down the right path.
Because that’s the thing about any legend: They all had a little help in the beginning.
The Cruzer G-2, designed for ANY archer.
Bear's most versatile bow. 65lbs of weight adjustment.
It's impossible to classify the Cruzer G-2.
- Is it a 70 lb compact, short axle-to-axle bow, perfect for hunting from a ground blind? Yes
- Is it a smooth drawing 40 lb bow that's perfect for your young hunter? Yes.
- Is it a 25 inch draw length killer that's perfect for her? Yes
- The Cruzer G-2 compound is simply the most versatile bow Bear has ever designed
- And its MV1 cam can be adjusted without the use of modules or a bow press
- Regardless of where this bow falls within its 65 lbs of weight adjustment, it's a Bear bow from top to bottom
The Bear Cruzer G-2 comes fully loaded in a complete Ready To Hunt Bow package which includes:
- Bear Cruzer G-2, with greater maneuverability in the field and a short axle-to-axle measurement and lightest weight.
- And when you compare this bow - feature for feature - to any comparably priced bow on the market, the Cruzer G-2 takes performance above price to a new level. Yet a 6.5" brace height allows this bow to retain a high degree of forgiveness. It's every bit a Bear bow.
- Trophy Ridge Whisker Biscuit Quick Shot arrow rest, black with brown fibres to cradle the arrow, providing complete arrow support so your arrow stays put even after knocking, shaking or dropping your bow. At the shot, they allow the arrow to pass through without fletching damage.
- Trophy Ridge 4 pin fibre optic sight black, 4 light-gathering pins, rheostat light, sight level, contrast glow ring, can be adjusted for right or left hand use. Please note that a three pin sight is displayed pending uploading of the 4 pin sight
- Trophy Ridge Lite 1 Quiver 5 arrow 1 piece bow quiver black, holds either carbon or aluminium arrows. It features a lightweight durable moulded stem and a black hood. There is a second retainer bar and cut away hood to ease removal and installation of your arrows. Quiver holds arrows with fixed or mechanical broadheads inside a replaceable, sound dampening hood.
- Trophy Ridge Dart Stabiliser 6in 4.25oz black draws vibration out of the bow and absorbs it like a sponge.
- Bow Sling installed.
- String Peep Sight with 5 mm diameter hole, fits horizontally in bowstring.
- Nock Loop installed.
This is a value for money action package that sizzles and is ready to go. If you bought all of these accessories separately, you would be paying a whole lot more and the accessories would not be installed on the bow, ready to hunt.
You can also add a release aid, scope, rangefinder, game camera, hard or soft bow case, 3D Animal, ShotBlocker or DeadStop target and arrows to suit, set up and ready to shoot.
We can also tailor a special bow package to suit your requirements for the Bear Cruzer G-2 or for any bow - please enquire and we can help you select the accessories that are right for you.
In the finest Bear tradition, the Bear Cruzer G-2 performs well above price and is the bow package for you. Simply set your draw length and peep height, then sight in. You're ready to hunt!
Adjustable weights and lengths from Child to Legend. Buy the Bear Cruzer G-2 Ready to Hunt Bow Package now, the total package.
Have any questions? Reach out to us via our Contact Us page. Or check out our Archery Resources page for great information including our Bow Fitting Guide, Blog Articles and E-Books.
- Please note, at certain times some variations of Bows may become out of stock temporarily. We will contact you immediately if a certain variation of bow size, draw weight or colour is out of stock at the time of purchase.
Thank you for Supporting Bow Evolution Australian Archery Supplies, more than just an Archery Store.