Bear Threat Compound Bow
Hurry, These won't Last Long!
The Threat Compound Bow by Bear Archery.
The all-new Bear Archery Threat compound bow is designed for the everyday hunter who wants a lightweight bow with heavy hitting features that won't break the bank.
Specs at a glance : Bear Threat Compound Bow
- IBO Speed 330fps
- Weight range 50-60lbs, 60-70lbs. Please specify weight required. All bows are adjustable 10lbs down from the peak draw weight.
- Draw length range 25"-30"
- Brace height 6.25"
- Axle to Axle 32.25"
- Mass weight 4lbs
- Let-Off 80%
- ES Hybrid Super Smooth Cam with rotating module delivers efficiency at any draw length, high speeds, a comfortable feel, incredibly smooth, zero nock travel
- Limb Flared Quad for proven and lethal, well controlled power
- Zero tolerance limb pockets for high-precision, locked-in fit
- Top and bottom string suppressors deaden any noise and vibration at the shot
- Strings and cables - Bear Pre-Stretched Contra-Band HP BCY 452X strings and cables - eliminates string stretch and peep rotation
- Available in Right Hand and Left Hand. Please specify RH or LH
- Available in standard hunting colour option of RealTree Xtra Green camo only.
With the Threat, you get the high-speed performance and comfortable feel of the ES Hybrid Cam system.
As well, the Bear Threat shoots 330 fps, measures 32.25" axle to axle and has a brace height of 6.25" and weighs in at just 4 pounds.
Peak draw weights are 50 to 60 pounds or 60 to 70 pounds and a draw length adjustment range from 25" to 30".
It brings the lethal speed and fine cosmetics you'd expect from a bow worth double its price, balanced with the lightweight feel you've come to know from a heavyweight like Bear.
The word "value" hardly begins to describe it and that alone gives credence to its name.
The Threat is available as a bow only in RealTree Xtra Green camo or as a Ready-to-Hunt package.
The Ready-to-Hunt package (which is sold separately) is where the performance to value really shines on this bow. The RTH comes in RealTree Xtra Green camo, Shadow Black, Olive, Sand and Orange. The package includes an installed D loop, peep sight, a Trophy Ridge 4 pin fibre optic sight, 5 spot quiver, stabiliser with wrist sling and the most trusted arrow rest on the market, the Trophy Ridge Whisker Biscuit.
Performance this impressive is definitely going to threaten the competition. Check out the Bear Threat today.
Have any questions? Reach out to us via our Contact Us page. Or check out our Archery Resources page for great information including our Bow Fitting Guide, Blog Articles and E-Books.
- Please note, at certain times some variations of Bows may become out of stock temporarily. We will contact you immediately if a certain variation of bow size, draw weight or colour is out of stock at the time of purchase.
Thank you for Supporting Bow Evolution Australian Archery Supplies, more than just an Archery Store.