Bearpaw Slick Stick Longbow 58 Inch
Hurry, These won't Last Long!
The Slick Stick Longbow 58 Inch by Bearpaw Archery.
The Slick Stick by Bearpaw of Germany is a flatbow which combines the good characteristics of both a recurve and a longbow.
Specs at a glance : Bearpaw Slick Stick Longbow 58 Inch
- AMO Length 58"
- Draw Weights 30lb, 35lb, 40lb, 45lb, 50lb, 55lb. Please specify draw weight. Also comes in 15lb, 20lb, 25lb which are not stocked models but can be special ordered. Please enquire
- Available in right hand and left hand. Please specify RH or LH
- Riser - American Black Walnut
- Limbs - bamboo and fibreglass laminate
- The limb tips are reinforced with a layered Mycarta wood
- Brace height 7.25 inches
- Hair rest
- Flat pistol grip
- Bearpaw Whisper String and a Bowstringer and easy to follow instructions on how to string the bow are included
- Warranty 30 years, that is confidence in your product
- If you are looking for a truly superior bow, consider the Bearpaw Slick Stick
According to Henry Bodnik, it is as close to perfect that you can get in bow design.
The Bodnik bow with American Black Walnut handle and limbs made of bamboo to provide the excellent features of this flatbow.
These limbs deliver astonishing performance yet the Slick Stick has a smooth draw.
The Whisper String made by Bearpaw Products comes standard with the Slick Stick, an incredibly quiet "whisperer" when it comes to flinging arrows with great performance.
The Slick Stick Longbow 58 Inch is also available in a complete bow package of:
- Arrow rest
- Bow quiver, side quiver, back quiver or hunting side quiver
- Whisker string silencers, Beaver Balls or puff silencers
- Bearpaw Classic Glove
- Camo suit and camo paint
- Bowhunters gear belt or Rangefinder case
- Hunting or ventilated armguard
- Easton Carbon or Aluminium hunting arrows with two, three or four blade broadheads to suit
- String Nok Set
- Bowstring Wax
- Fred Bear Padded Recurve Soft Bow Case or Martin Recurve Bow Case
- 3D Animal target, ShotBlocker block target or DeadStop bag target
- Bow will be set up and ready for you to shoot.
- Please specify which accessories you would like included in your package and we will be only too pleased to provide you with a quote. If you need further advice or assistance, please enquire or contact us during business hours.
This what people have said about Spot-Hogg Fast Eddie single fibre optic pin sight.
5 out of 5 stars. "Really great bow. This bow is fantastic. Very smooth and quiet. I put beaver string silencer on mine and it works really well. The performance is a lot bigger than its price. I could say this bow performance is in line with other bows that I own which cost me a lot more. Really worth buying. Excellent." From Anwar Said, USA
5 out of 5 stars. "Incredible bow! The Bearpaw Slick Stick is an awesome bow. I am just getting back into archery and I couldn't be happier with my decision to purchase this fine piece of craftsmanship. It's quiet, fast, smooth and built well which is why it's worth buying. I have already been in contact with Henry Bodnik, the maker of this bow and told him how much I loved it. He cares about the customers opinions and satisfaction. I was shocked! I am a satisfied customer that will continue to do business with Bearpaw." From J D, USA
5 out of 5 stars. "An elegant looking bow that shoots quietly and smoothly. I hadn't used my Slick Stick for several weeks and I picked up today and was reminded what a pleasure it was to shoot. With the whisper string it shoots arrows fast and quietly with no hand shock. I agree with a previous poster about its understated beauty. The bow reflects the effort you put into your shot cycle. It helps you become a better archer. Plus it won't break the bank." From Jonathan, USA
5 out of 5 stars. "Grip is small, performance is big. I'll echo the previous review on all points, except for the grip: it felt a little small for me and I wear a medium shooting glove. I added a bow saddle and now it feels great. Not as glamorous as my Quick Stick, but works just as hard and is little bit shorter and lighter. I could carry it all day." From David Johns, USA
5 out of 5 stars. "Close to perfection. I became curious about Bodnik bows after seeing them at different shoots and hearing very positive things. In fact, everyone that owned one went on and on about wonder they are. After a few YouTube videos I decided to try the Slick Stick. I am glad I did. The first thing you notice about the bow are its graceful lines, the American black walnut riser and the bamboo limbs. It has a very understated beauty. The fit and finish on mine is exceptional. The laminations are almost seamless and the clear glass is not cloudy and does not contain streaks. The tips are overlaid with micarta and are clean with the string grooves being very smooth. At 58 inches it is a not-so-long longbow with pronounced reflex deflex. The best word to describe its overall appearance would be "elegant". The second thing you notice upon picking it up is the weight or, better yet, the lack thereof. It weighs almost a pound. At first, this made me nervous as I wondered if a bow this light could deliver for hunting. It can. Good looks are one thing, performance is another. This is what sold me on this bow. Mine is 45# @ 28 inches and I draw 29 inches. The draw is smooth, no stacking. Even intentionally overdrawing I never hit the wall. It didn't take long to find the sweet spot for the brace height and, when I did, the bow was whisper silent with no need to add silencers. The Whisper string is quiet. I added a regular fast flight string with little difference in noise. The bamboo limbs deliver. I tested penetration against my 64 inch Bear Patriot using my hunting weight arrows (approx 500 grain arrow weight) and there was virtually no difference. This bow did shoot lighter arrows better and quieter than my other long bows. I shoot instinctive and it didn't take long before arrows hit where I looked. I have no doubt this bow will take medium game if the shooter does his/her part. Things to think about before buying this bow: you must be consistent on your form as this bow demands it to deliver (and it does deliver). I tried setting it up to shoot three under and never could get it to work. When I changed to split finger, magic. The grip is going to be small for anyone with large hands. I wear a large glove and it fits me fine. The Whisper string is more quiet than the string I used, but not by much. They are better than 90% of stock strings sent out today, but don't be pulled in by the advertising hype. In closing, I love this bow. It has been a long time since a bow has had me this excited about shooting. It has good looks, is light enough to carry all day, and delivers enough "oomph" for hunting (and would be equally at home target or 3D shooting). When you factor in the quality, beauty, performance, and the 30 year warranty, it's a no-brainer. I highly recommend it." From Shane, USA
Have any questions? Reach out to us via our Contact Us page. Or check out our Archery Resources page for great information including our Bow Fitting Guide, Blog Articles and E-Books.
- Please note, at certain times some variations of Bows may become out of stock temporarily. We will contact you immediately if a certain variation of bow size, draw weight or colour is out of stock at the time of purchase.
Thank you for Supporting Bow Evolution Australian Archery Supplies, more than just an Archery Store.