Bohning Alcohol Burner
Hurry, These won't Last Long!
Alcohol Burner by Bohning Archery Equipment.
A Bohning Alcohol Burner is the ideal way to heat Ferr-L-Tite hot melt and all other hot melt adhesive applications.
Just hold Ferr-L-Tite hot melt glue stick directly above the flame to melt glue. Apply glue to your inserts and insert them into your Easton Aluminium shafts like X7 Eclipse, X7 Cobalt, Platinum Plus, Jazz, Super Slam, Legacy, Camo Hunter, Gamegetter or any other aluminium shafts.
The Bohning Alcohol Burner Features:
- Heats hot melt to glue points, inserts and broadhead adaptors
- Great for removing inserts and points
- Easy and convenient way of heating hot melt
- Perfect for gluing broadhead adapters to broadheads
- Economical to run
- Use denatured alcohol
- Replacement wicks can be purchased separately
Have any questions? Reach out to us via our Contact Us page. Or check out our Archery Resources page for great information including our Bow Fitting Guide, Blog Articles and E-Books.
- Please note, at certain times some variations of Bows may become out of stock temporarily. We will contact you immediately if a certain variation of bow size, draw weight or colour is out of stock at the time of purchase.
Thank you for Supporting Bow Evolution Australian Archery Supplies, more than just an Archery Store.