Bohning Feather Fletching Tape
Hurry, These won't Last Long!
The Feather Fletching Tape by Bohning Archery Equipment.
The Bohning Feather Fletching Tape for sale here is a great alternative to glues. No mess.
Bohning Feather Fletching Tape key Features:
- Easily applied
- Creates a strong and reliable bond on contact
- Will fletch over 42 arrows
- Width of tape - 4.76mm or 3/16"
- Use to fletch feathers
- Adheres to all types of shafts
- High temperature resistant
- An on contact feather fletching tape
Bohning Premium Feather Fletching Tape 1828cm or 720"
Feather Clamp Time - On contact.
Directions - Apply tape to feather quill. Trim with scissors, leave 3.17mm or 1/8" overhang on each end. Remove tape backing. Press feather firmly onto arrow shaft. Make sure base of the feather fully contacts shaft by running your fingernail along the quill to ensure contact over the full length of the feather.
You will be amazed at how easy it is to use
Maximise adhesion of feathers by cleaning your shafts with Bohning SSR Arrow Shaft Surface Cleaner or AAE Arrow Shaft Cleaner. You can also clean your shafts with soap and water. Scrub with an abrasive pad. Rinse with hot water. Let air dry.
Have any questions? Reach out to us via our Contact Us page. Or check out our Archery Resources page for great information including our Bow Fitting Guide, Blog Articles and E-Books.
- Please note, at certain times some variations of Bows may become out of stock temporarily. We will contact you immediately if a certain variation of bow size, draw weight or colour is out of stock at the time of purchase.
Thank you for Supporting Bow Evolution Australian Archery Supplies, more than just an Archery Store.