Bohning Ferr-L-Tite Cool Flex Hot Melt 5 Stick Bulk Buy
Hurry, These won't Last Long!
The Ferr-L-Tite Cool Flex Hot Melt 12g or 0.42oz 5 Stick Bulk Buy by Bohning Archery Equipment.
The Bohning Ferr-L-Tite Cool Flex Hot Melt 12g X 5 Stick Bulk Buy for sale here Bohning Cool Flex Hot Melt Cement - the ideal hot melt adhesive for carbon arrows.
Bohning Ferr-L-Tite Cool Flex Hot Melt Stick Bulk Pack Key Features:
- Easy to apply
- Heat reversible
- Super strong
- Full strength set-up in cold water
- Specifically formulated for carbon arrows
- Melts at lower temperature
- Easy to apply, adjust, or remove
- Royal blue colour stick
- Stick will do about 144 inserts
- A Bohning Alcohol Burner is the easiest, most convenient way to heat Bohning Cool Flex. Alcohol Burner can be purchased separately
- If you would like sent full instructions on how to use Cool Flex Hot Melt, please include your request in Step 2 of the Checkout process when ordering
he newest addition to the Bohning insert adhesive line is an eye catching royal blue colour to make it easily identifiable and to help broadcast and cover glue on the insert.
A super strong, melts at low temperature adhesive specifically so there is less chance of damaging shafts by overheating points is formulated for carbon arrows.
It is an easy material to work with.
When applying Cool Flex, hold the arrow under hot water to loosen, align broadhead with vanes and then dip in cold water to lock and seal.
Instant full strength set-up in cold water.
Easy to apply and even easier to adjust or remove as it is heat reversible.
Heat reversible means if at a later time you want to remove your points & inserts, you just heat up the end of the shaft over the flame of an alcohol burner and just remove the point or insert. Make sure you rotate your shaft fairly rapidly to broadcast heat without damaging the exterior of the shaft.
Simply apply Cool Flex Hot Melt to an open flame and heat adhesive until it is about to melt. The melting point for Cool Flex is about 200 degrees F. Apply adhesive to insert. Install insert and rotate one full turn. Wipe excess adhesive from shaft. Cloth gloves are recommended when using Cool Flex with heat.
Comes in this convenient 12gm or 0.42oz 5 stick bulk buy pack to suit archers who need moderate quantity. Also available in a giant economy 453.59gm or 1.0lb size brick which is ideal for pro shops, enthusiasts and clubs.
Have any questions? Reach out to us via our Contact Us page. Or check out our Archery Resources page for great information including our Bow Fitting Guide, Blog Articles and E-Books.
- Please note, at certain times some variations of Bows may become out of stock temporarily. We will contact you immediately if a certain variation of bow size, draw weight or colour is out of stock at the time of purchase.
Thank you for Supporting Bow Evolution Australian Archery Supplies, more than just an Archery Store.