Bohning Ferr-L-Tite Hot Melt Stick 12g or 0.42oz
Hurry, These won't Last Long!
The Ferr-L-Tite Hot Melt Stick 12g or 0.42oz by Bohning Archery Equipment.
The Bohning Ferr-L-Tite Hot Melt Stick 12g for sale here is a tough elastic, waterproof bond that adheres points & inserts to aluminium or wood shafts.
Bohning Ferr-L-Tite Hot Melt Stick Key Features:
- Tough, elastic, waterproof bond
- Adheres points & inserts to aluminium & wood shafts
- Heat reversible
- Comes in this convenient 12gm or 0.42oz stick to suit archers who only want a small quantity. Also available in a giant economy 453.59gm or 1.0lb size brick which is ideal for pro shops, enthusiasts and clubs.
- Cure time - 24 hours
- A Bohning Alcohol Burner is the easiest, most convenient way to heat Bohning Ferr-L-Tite. Alcohol Burner can be purchased separately
The Original Bohning Ferr-L-Tite Hot Melt adhesive cement is a durable, high impact, shock resistant, heat reversible bond.
Heat reversible means if at a later time you want to remove your points & inserts, you just heat up the end of the shaft over the flame of an alcohol burner and just remove the point or insert. Make sure you rotate your aluminium shaft fairly rapidly to broadcast heat without damaging the exterior of the shaft.
Simply apply Ferr-L-Tite Hot Melt to an open flame and heat adhesive until it is about to melt. The melting point for Ferr-L-Tite is 300 degrees F. Apply adhesive to insert. Install insert and rotate one full turn. Wipe excess adhesive from shaft. Cloth gloves are recommended when using Ferr-L-Tite with heat.
Have any questions? Reach out to us via our Contact Us page. Or check out our Archery Resources page for great information including our Bow Fitting Guide, Blog Articles and E-Books.
- Please note, at certain times some variations of Bows may become out of stock temporarily. We will contact you immediately if a certain variation of bow size, draw weight or colour is out of stock at the time of purchase.
Thank you for Supporting Bow Evolution Australian Archery Supplies, more than just an Archery Store.