Bohning Fletch-Tite Platinum Fletching Nock and Vane Cement 0.47l or 1pnt
Hurry, These won't Last Long!
The Fletch-Tite Platinum Fletching Nock and Vane Cement 0.47l or 1pnt by Bohning Archery Equipment.
The Bohning Fletch-Tite Platinum Fletching Nock and Vane Cement 0.47l or 1pnt for sale here is an aggressive all in one solvent based fletching cement. For all shafts, faster set-up, tough durable bond.
The Bohning Fletch-Tite Platinum Fletching Nock and Vane Cement 0.47l or 1pnt Key Features:
- Remains flexible, water repellent & shock resistant.
- Adheres vanes in 2 to 3 minutes, feathers in 15 to 20 minutes & nocks - rotate 1 turn - to carbon, aluminium & wood shafts.
- Vane Clamp Time - 2 to 3 minutes. Feather Clamp Time - 15 to 20 minutes.
Fletching Directions - Apply thin bead to vane or feather base. Place fletching. Make sure base of vane or feather fully contacts shaft.
Nock Directions - Apply small amount to nock. Install nock and rotate one full turn.
Bohning Fletch-Tite Platinum comes in five sizes to suit all archers' needs.
- 22gm or 0.75oz tube
- 0.23 litre or 0.5 pint tin
- 0.47 litre or 1 pint tin
- 0.95 litre or 1 quart tin
- 3.79 litre or 1 gallon tin
- 0.75oz tube, Quart and Gallon tins are sold separately
Maximise adhesion of vanes and feathers by cleaning your shafts with Bohning SSR Arrow Shaft Surface Cleaner or AAE Arrow Shaft Cleaner. You can also clean your shafts with soap and water. Scrub with an abrasive pad. Rinse with hot water. Let air dry.
Have any questions? Reach out to us via our Contact Us page. Or check out our Archery Resources page for great information including our Bow Fitting Guide, Blog Articles and E-Books.
- Please note, at certain times some variations of Bows may become out of stock temporarily. We will contact you immediately if a certain variation of bow size, draw weight or colour is out of stock at the time of purchase.
Thank you for Supporting Bow Evolution Australian Archery Supplies, more than just an Archery Store.