Bohning Fletch-Tite Platinum Fletching Nock and Vane Cement 22g or 0.75oz
Hurry, These won't Last Long!
The Fletch-Tite Platinum Fletching Nock and Vane Cement 22g by Bohning Archery Equipment.
The Bohning Fletch-Tite Platinum Fletching Nock and Vane Cement 22g or 0.75oz for sale here is an aggressive all in one solvent based fletching cement. For all shafts, faster set-up, tough durable bond.
Bohning Fletch-Tite Platinum Fletching Nock and Vane Cement Key Features:
- Vanes adhere in 2 to 3 minutes & feathers in 15 to 20 minutes. Suits carbon, aluminium & wood shafts.
- The next generation in fletching is Fletchtite Platinum
- Works on all shafts
- More aggressive
- Faster set-up
- Provides an extremely tough, durable bond
- Remains flexible and water repellent
- Platinum provides an incredible bond with carbon, wood and aluminium
Fletching Directions - Apply thin bead to vane or feather base. Place fletching. Make sure base of vane or feather fully contacts shaft.
Nock Directions - Apply small amount to nock. Install nock and rotate one full turn.
Bohning Fletch-Tite Platinum comes in five sizes to suit all archers' needs
- 22gm or 0.75oz tube
- 0.23 litre or 0.5 pint tin
- 0.47 litre or 1 pint tin
- 0.95 litre or 1 quart tin
- 3.79 litre or 1 gallon tin
- Pint, Quart and Gallon tins are sold separately
Maximise adhesion of vanes and feathers by cleaning your shafts with Bohning SSR Arrow Shaft Surface Cleaner or AAE Arrow Shaft Cleaner. You can also clean your shafts with soap and water. Scrub with an abrasive pad. Rinse with hot water. Let air dry.
Bohning Fletch-Tite Platinum adhesive works great in Bohning glue dispenser bottle, thin throat, ideal for vanes, feathers on Easton, Beman carbon and aluminium arrows with Bohning, Martin, AAE, Jo Jan, Cartel and BPE Fletching Jigs.
Have any questions? Reach out to us via our Contact Us page. Or check out our Archery Resources page for great information including our Bow Fitting Guide, Blog Articles and E-Books.
- Please note, at certain times some variations of Bows may become out of stock temporarily. We will contact you immediately if a certain variation of bow size, draw weight or colour is out of stock at the time of purchase.
Thank you for Supporting Bow Evolution Australian Archery Supplies, more than just an Archery Store.