Bowtech Fanatic 3 Target Compound Bow
Hurry, These won't Last Long!
The Fanatic 3 Target Compound Bow by Bowtech Archery.
This Bowtech Fanatic 3 Target Compound Bow for sale is an accuracy driven refinement of the feature packed Fanatic 2.0, this latest offering has a list of upgrades with precision in mind to assist you in reaching your maximum archery potential.
Specs at a glance : Bowtech Fanatic 3 Target Compound Bow
- ATA Speed 320fps for SD cam, 315fps for XL cam
- Weight range 30-40lbs, 40-50lbs, 50-60lbs, 60-70lbs. Please specify weight required. All bows are adjustable 10lbs down from the peak draw weight.
- Draw length range 24"-29" for SD cam, 28.5"-32.5" for XL cam. Please specify draw range.
- Brace height 7" for SD cam, 7.38" for XL cam
- Axle to Axle 37.75"
- Mass weight 4.7lbs
- Let-Off 80%. Also available with 65% Let-Off modules which is not a stocked item but can be special ordered. Please enquire
- Overdrive Binary Cam
- CPX Riser
- Carbon Core Limbs
- Added sight bracket threads
- New rear stabilizer mount
- 10% stiffer riser
- New grip geometry
- Carbon Rod String Stop
- Kinetic Energy 79.6 ft-lbs for SD cam, 77.1 ft-lbs for XL cam
- Octane Factory Strings and Cables
- Revolver Riser Dampeners
- Available in Right Hand and Left Hand. Please specify RH or LH
- Available in colour options of Ano-Black, Ano-Green, Ano-Blue, Ano-Purple, Ano-Pink, Ano-Red, Ano-Orange, Ano-White. Please specify colour required
- Made in USA
Many archers consider the grip to be one of the most important and critical features on any bow. The Fanatic 3.0 features a new flatter grip geometry machined into its 10% stronger riser. This is designed to increase shot stability while assisting in more consistent hand placement.
As with its predecessor, the Fanatic 3.0 features BowTech's Overdrive Binary Cam that is unsurpassed for accuracy, tunability and speed. A custom fit to your specifications is easily achieved through the two cam sizes available, the SD cam - 24 inches to 29 inches and the XL cam - 28.5 inches to 32.5 inches. Both cams have Powershift Technology which delivers unsurpassed customisation of the bow's draw cycle to adjust to their shooting style.
In designing the Fanatic 3.0, BowTech has sought valuable input from its team of professional archers who are amongst the most successful in the world.
The Overdrive Binary Cam achieves the highest levels of tuning and consistency by combining all the best possible attributes in a cam system of Symmetry, Synchronisation and Stability. A 100% tuneable system that maximises cam stability while maintaining perfect synchronisation for unmatched accuracy. This year Bowtech has elected to increase the strand count in their Octane strings and cables, making the Fanatic 3.0 even more dependable when reliability counts by virtually eliminating string creep.
BowTech has incorporated a new rear stabiliser mount into the Fanatic 3.0 riser to benefit each archer when striving to achieve ultimate balance in their set-up.
No two archers have the same anchor point. Some lower on the jaw line and others higher near the corner of the mouth. This can sometimes result in a reduced range of elevation in a sight bar due to the sight not being able to go high or low enough. BowTech has addressed this issue with added sight bracket threads in the Fanatic 3.0 riser.
AnoRock set the standard for target bow finish technology in 2012. BowTech's exclusive texture is engineered to advance target finish durability. Unaffected by moisture and perspiration, AnoRock yields consistent hand placement for improved shooting accuracy. The Fanatic 3.0 is offered in Ano-Black, Ano-Green, Ano-Blue, Ano-Purple, Ano-Pink, Ano-Red, Ano-Orange and new for this year, Ano White.
FLX-Guard. Terminates riser torque for extreme accuracy. The FLX-Guard cable containment system allows for flawless execution in terminating riser torque. The FLX-Guard responds by flexing inward, absorbing the cable guard torque that would have otherwise been transferred to the riser, resulting in a substantial reduction in lateral nock travel, allowing for tunability, forgiveness and accuracy.
Centre Pivot Extreme. Deadly quiet, vibration free and unmatched balance. Centre Pivot Extreme redefines balance and stability on a torque and vibration free platform. The CPX riser refuses to be twisted and forces the string to be in perfect alignment. By pure design CPX risers create a steady and smooth draw resulting in the cleanest and most accurate shot possible. With CPX, accuracy is built in.
The Pros asked for it, BowTech answered and delivered with the new Fanatic 3.0!
Have any questions? Reach out to us via our Contact Us page. Or check out our Archery Resources page for great information including our Bow Fitting Guide, Blog Articles and E-Books.
- Please note, at certain times some variations of Bows may become out of stock temporarily. We will contact you immediately if a certain variation of bow size, draw weight or colour is out of stock at the time of purchase.
Thank you for Supporting Bow Evolution Australian Archery Supplies, more than just an Archery Store.