Bushnell The Truth Laser Rangefinder
Hurry, These won't Last Long!
The Bushnell Team Primos The Truth Laser Rangefinder with ClearShot Technology is one of the hottest rangefinders on the market today!
The Bushnell and Primos partnered product is a feature packed pocket size range finder with 4x magnification and a non-slip finish.
With one button operation, it is simple to use, while providing a number of solutions to the dedicated bowhunter.
For the first time, guess work has been taken out of the Bowhunter's shot.
ClearShot Technology allows hunters the ability not to worry about hitting branches or clearing obstacles via a display showing the maximum height a Bowhunter's arrow will reach during flight.
Bushnell Truth Rangefinder can easily be calibrated with the speed of the bow through the sight system with a simple three step process.
True horizontal distance is extremely important for all aspects of archery.
Be it Bowhunting, 3D Archery or Field Archery, exact distances matter.
When in Bow Mode, Angle Range Compensation Technology (ARC) comes into play to determine compensated distance based on the angle of your shot. This can help a Bowhunter know what pin to use for a steep downhill shot across a gully, or assist a tournament level field archer with what sight setting to use on an up-hill bugs eye target.
While being used in Bow Mode, the line of sight distance, angle and true horizontal distance from 5 to 183 metres or 199 yards are all simultaneously displayed.
Whether you are a dedicated bow hunter who wants the exact distance for an ethical shot, a serious 3D shooter needing to hone their distance judging skills or a competitive field archer needing precision around a mountainous course, this Bushnell Range Finder belongs in your pack!
- Maximum of 732 metres or 850 yards to a reflective target, 549 metres or 600 yards to a tree and 183 metres or 200 yards to a deer
- 4x magnification delivers crystal clear imagery
- Patented Clearshot Technology takes the guess work out of archery shots, giving instantaneous feedback on shot clearance
- Bow Mode simultaneously displays line of sight, angle and true horizontal distance from 5 to 183 metres or 199 yards
- ARC from - 90 Degrees to + 90 degrees
- Pocket size ergonomic design weighs 150 grams or 5.3oz
- Displays reticle, battery life indicator, unit of measure (yards or metres) and dot to show the max height your arrow will travel
- Rain Proof
- Carrying case, 3 volt battery and neck strap included
- Posi Thread Battery Door
- Anti slip (non glossy) sure-grip finish
Bushnell The Truth Laser Rangefinder with ClearShot assures the guess work has been taken out of the Bowhunter's shot, easy to use, ideal for hunting, 3D archery, golf, police, swat, emergency services, construction, ClearShot Technology allows hunters the ability not to worry about clipping branches or clearing obstacles
Never miscalculate a shot again. Get a Bushnell Team Primos The Truth Laser Rangefinder with ClearShot Technology today for superior ranging. You will wonder how you ever got by without one.