Diamond Prism Compound Bow Ready To Hunt Set
Hurry, These won't Last Long!
Prism Compound Bow Ready To Hunt Set by Diamond Archery.
This Diamond Prism Compound Bow Ready To Hunt Set for sale Builds on Diamond’s most popular platform and best-selling bow ever, the Infinite Edge, Diamond has pulled out all stops with the Prism.
Specs at a glance : Diamond Prism Compound Bow Ready To Hunt Set
- IBO Speed 295fps
- Weight range 5lbs-55lbs
- Draw length range can be set between 18"-30" to allow for 12" of adjustment without the use of tools
- Brace Height 7"
- Axle to Axle 31"
- Mass weight 3.2lbs
- Effective Let-Off 80% makes it easy to hold when you need to
- Kinetic Energy 55 ft-lbs
- Binary or Dual Cam
- Tight High Precision Limb Pockets
- Rotating Module adjusts draw length without replacing the module
- More let-off and solid back wall
- Expanded draw length featuring the Infinite Draw setting
- Extreme draw weight adjustability
- Smooth draw cycle
- Versatile Diamond bow performance for developing archers
- Great bow for young bowhunters and archers as it grows with you
- Easy-to-pack compact and lightweight design on the 3D course or the range
- Fully equipped out of the box
- With looks that stand out in a crowd
- Highly versatile with maximum adjustability for the ability to grow with your bow
- Available in Right Hand and Left Hand. Please specify RH or LH
- Available in Mossy Oak Break-Up Country, BlackOps, Prism Blue, Prism Green, Prism Orange or Prism Purple. Please specify colour choice
- Made in USA
Diamond Archery's Prism Bow Package is willing to meet you on your terms.
From the backyard and archery clubs to the competition range, the 31" axle to axle on the Diamond Prism delivers the performance and the look it takes to stand out in a crowd.
This bow sports an effective let off of 80%, so younger archers can easily hold full draw as they sight in their target.
The Prism provides extreme versatility and adjustability. The limb system allows for adjustability from a mere 5lbs to a heavy impacting 55lbs.
Rotating draw length modules offer an astounding 12 inches of adjustment, so it's designed to grow with the archer.
As Prism will be part of your young archer's experience as they learn and grow in the sport, it should definitely provide features and look good too.
Diamond has taken the most adjustable and versatile bow on the market to a whole new level.
They didn't stop there. They also completely redesigned the cam system to create an incredibly smooth draw cycle and added a solid back wall to give this bow yet another edge over all of the competition.
The Prism is, without a doubt, the superior choice for those seeking a quality, versatile, feature packed bow.
Extreme adjustability 5lbs to 55lbs. To start an archery experience off on the right foot, great equipment is half the battle. That is why Diamond's extremely adjustable bows are ready to meet you just where you're at. Durable and forgiving, these bows are designed to succeed every step of the way while staying as rock solid as the rest of the Diamond line.
Rotating Modules. Time is of the essence. You will never have to wait for replacement cams or modules ever again. Unlike most bows on the market today, Diamond bows do not require a new cam or module to set your draw length. Simply remove the module screws, rotate the module and re-tighten. At least twelve inches of draw length adjustment and an infinite edge draw stop feature is available on most Diamond bows, allowing for custom draw length tuning for yourself or others.
Available in several eye-catching colours, as well as camouflage, it's fully equipped and ready to go, right out of the box. Just add arrows.
The Diamond Prism comes fully loaded in a complete ready-to-hunt bow package.
RAK Equipped System. Ready. Aim. Kill. At Diamond, attention to detail is a way of life, especially when it comes to outfitting Diamond's RAK equipped bows. Diamond does not just throw a bunch of random parts in a box and call it good, Diamond factory install and test the most accurate pre-set components in the industry so each RAK bow is Ready, Aim and Kill right out of the box.
Now take a deep breath and prepare to be amazed at what components come standard with Diamond RAK equipped bows. The Prism Bow Package comprises a three-pin sight, arrow rest, peep tube and D-Loop.
The Prism bow package includes your accessories expertly installed and set up. This is a value for money action package that sizzles and is ready to hunt. If you bought all of these accessories separately, the accessories would not be installed on the bow, ready to shoot.
You can also add a release aid, scope, rangefinder, game camera, hard or soft bow case, 3D Animal, Block or Bag target and arrows to suit, set up and ready to shoot.
We can also tailor a special bow package to suit your requirements for the Prism or for any bow - please enquire and we can help you select the accessories that are right for you.
Prism, the number 1 bestselling series bow just got better.
Diamond Prism. The New Cool.
Have any questions? Reach out to us via our Contact Us page. Or check out our Archery Resources page for great information including our Bow Fitting Guide, Blog Articles and E-Books.
- Please note, at certain times some variations of Bows may become out of stock temporarily. We will contact you immediately if a certain variation of bow size, draw weight or colour is out of stock at the time of purchase.
Thank you for Supporting Bow Evolution Australian Archery Supplies, more than just an Archery Store.