Easton Deep Six Steel G HIT Inserts Components and Epoxy 15 pc
Hurry, These won't Last Long!
Deep Six Steel G HIT Inserts Components and Epoxy 15 pc by Easton Archery.
The Deep Six Steel G HIT insert from Easton is designed for the Injexion series of shafts and arrows. Deep Six precision components are 65% stronger and are machined from tool-grade steel with 40 threads per inch to provide 25% more thread engagement than conventional aluminium thread inserts and points. Deep Six provides a stronger, more secure point-to-insert connection that won't rattle loose. Deep Six inserts are only compatible with Deep Six broadheads and field points and will not work with standard broadhead or field point threads.
This standard of tolerance is called Hidden Insert Technology or HIT for short.
HIT was originally designed to fit the next generation, small diameter Easton Slim Technology or ST arrows that are built for more penetration and better durability.
Due to the small circumference design, standard lipped inserts would no longer be compatible. HIT was engineered to fit up inside the arrow shaft, hidden from view.
HIT gives automatic broadhead alignment because the broadhead shank aligns directly against the shaft wall for easy, no fuss broadhead set up. Perfectly aligned broadheads mean more accuracy and tighter broadhead groups.
HIT and ST combine to form the next great advancement in hunting arrows and more accuracy, durability & penetration than standard carbon arrows and give unrivalled insert shaft alignment and compatibility with today's hottest Deep Six compatible broadheads. Developed with the collaboration of leading broadhead manufacturers, HIT components are a unique system. Using this system, bowhunters can easily achieve precise broadhead alignment without the trial and error of the past.
Focused Energy Deep Six. Bowhunters everywhere are talking about Deep Six. With a low friction surface, high ballistic density and ultra micro diameter, Deep Six provides the deepest penetration ever seen with any arrow/broadhead system.
Easton Deep Six Steel G HIT inserts fit A/C Injexion and Carbon Injexion arrows and use Deep Six points and are made of Stainless Steel, weigh 20 grains and come in a 12 pack. Deep Six Steel G HIT inserts will not work with 8-32 conventional thread. Pack includes 12 Deep Six G HIT Inserts, chamfer stone, installation tool and a sachet of epoxy.
The power and performance of Easton! The Deep Six inserts give you better FOC (Front of Centre weight) for better penetration.
Deep Six G HIT inserts will only install into A/C Injexion and Carbon Injexion shaft models.
Easton Deep Six Steel G HIT inserts Product Features:
- Delivers more accuracy than any other broadhead insert
- Provides full contact between broadhead shank and shaft wall for added strength and tighter groups
- Uses ultra-small diameter arrow shafts to deliver more kinetic energy and penetration power
- Features easy, precise installation
- Patent-pending insert system
Easton Deep Six Steel G HIT 15 piece Insert kit includes:
- G HIT Insert, 20 grains, pack of 12. One size HIT insert fits A/C Injexion and Carbon Injexion shafts.
- Installation Tool (seats the insert at the correct depth and wipes the ID clean of excess adhesive for simple, accurate assembly)
- Chamfer Stone (ensures a flat shaft base and properly sized chamfer for optimal fit with broadheads and field points)
- Epoxy Sachet (recommended for G HIT Inserts to ensure the best possible performance as other adhesives will degrade the performance of this superior component system. There is enough epoxy to install one dozen G HIT inserts. A durable and reliable adhesive, this sachet contains enough resin and hardener for up to a dozen arrows.)
Easy to follow illustrative installation instructions are on the reverse of the component bag.
Once you start using A/C Injexion and Carbon Injexion arrows you will enjoy the benefits of these more durable and better performing shafts.