Easton Dr Doug's VC-3 Threadlocker Tube 5ml
Hurry, These won't Last Long!
Dr Doug's VC-3 Threadlocker Tube 5ml by Easton Archery.
Dr Doug's VC-3 Threadlocker is an acrylic polymer that dampens and absorbs vibration. It will not harden like anaerobic threadlockers and works with metal, wood, plastic (Nylon, PPE, PP) and more. Fasteners are easily adjusted, removed and reused, it works on fasteners of any shape or size, from tiny eyeglass screws to large construction bolts.
Works with internal or external threads
Easton Dr Doug's VC-3 Threadlocker Tube 5ml Product Features:
- Excellent coated shelf life - parts coated with Vibra-Tite VC-3 can be stored indefinitely before use
- Versatile - adheres to both ferrous and non-ferrous metals, most platings, wood and Nylon, PE, and PP plastics only
- Creates a reliable, powerful lock & seal - with exceptional reliability, VC-3 holds parts in place even during extreme vibration and resists leakage by acting as a dam between mated threads
- Offers multiple reuses - using steady pressure and standard hand tools, parts coated with VC-3 can be easily adjusted, removed and reused
- Minimises galling/stripping - since VC-3 remains a thick, resilient, taffy-like "viscous resin", its cold flow properties actually minimise galling or stripping of soft threads during re-use
- Total resistance to fresh & salt water - unlike anaerobics, VC-3 can be air dried, then installed into a mating part under both fresh and salt water
- Reusable, simply apply to threads and let dry for 10 minutes before installation. For best results, allow to dry for 10-30 minutes
- Eliminates buzzing from field points and broadheads
- Dampens vibration
- Reduces noise
- Prevents points and inserts loosening from shock and vibration
- Adjustable, removable, reusable
- Non anaerobic, non adhesive
- VC-3 Threadmate manufactured by Vibra-Tite
- Made in USA
- Vibra-Tite VC-3 Threadmate is one of the most versatile threadlockers available on the market. Unlike traditional liquid lockers which cure to form a hard bond, VC-3 is a blend of resins designed to remain flexible and absorb vibration. This unique difference makes VC-3 coated fasteners truly adjustable, removable and reusable. Great for fasteners ranging from tiny set and eyeglass screws to huge construction bolts. Vibra-Tite VC-3 is ideal for use on assemblies of any size and configuration.
Easy To Use
- Shake well before each use. Apply VC-3 a length of 1 to 1 � times the fastener diameter, filling threads 50-100%. Although material will be dry to touch within minutes, allow VC-3 to dry for 10 to 30 minutes (the longer the better), depending on part size. Fasteners are then ready for assembly or to be stored for later use
Dr. Doug's Archery Supply. In the spirit of the man who shaped modern archery. Doug Easton's legacy of innovative genius continues today in the full line of Dr. Doug's products, designed to help archers and bowhunters maintain, repair and clean their archery gear.
Have any questions? Reach out to us via our Contact Us page. Or check out our Archery Resources page for great information including our Bow Fitting Guide, Blog Articles and E-Books.
- Please note, at certain times some variations of Bows may become out of stock temporarily. We will contact you immediately if a certain variation of bow size, draw weight or colour is out of stock at the time of purchase.
Thank you for Supporting Bow Evolution Australian Archery Supplies, more than just an Archery Store.