Elite Energy 35 Target Compound Bow
Hurry, These won't Last Long!
Energy 35 Target Compound Bow by Elite Archery.
The only thing more impressive than the Energy 35's specs is its 2014 resume. What is possibly the "most accurate bow ever", the Energy 35 graced the top spot on more ASA and IBO podiums than any other bow in 2014, while maintaining the hunt for a top finish at multiple other shoots through out the year.
Specs at a glance : Elite Energy 35 Target Compound Bow
- Available in EN Base Cam & ENS Base Cam. Please specify cams choice.
- IBO Speed 334-337fps
- Weight range 30-40lbs, 40-50lbs, 50-60lbs, 55-65lbs, 60-70lbs. Please specify weight required.
- Draw length range 27"-31" in half inch increments. Please specify draw length
- Brace height 7"
- Axle to Axle 34.75"
- Mass weight 4.5lbs
- Energy cam and more-parallel limbs produce shots that are free from vibration and recoil
- Riser cage design dramatically enhances overall riser integrity and performance, riser strength by 30%, riser rigidity by 19% with more accurate shooting as well as reduced vibration and buzz and with no added weight
- Beyond Parallel three layer laminated limbs that are bomb proof
- Winner's Choice Strings and Cables made from BCY-X material
- Custom fitted with Limbsaver anti-vibration technology
- Two piece wood grip looks great and feels even better
- Adjustable rubber coated draw stops ensure consistency each and every time you draw your bow
- Available in Right Hand and Left Hand. Please specify RH or LH
- Available in Blue, Green, Red, Orange, Pink, Purple, Titanium. Please specify choice. Also comes in camo colours of RealTree Xtra, RealTree Max-1, RealTree AP Snow, Kuiu Verde, Kuiu Vias and Ninja Black which are sold separately.
The Energy 35, with its increased stability, wide range of draw options, silky-smooth Energy cams and ELITE's exclusive Riser Cage the 35 is perfect for those in pursuit of trophies in the field and on the range, making it the ideal combination of versatility and shootability.
The combination of an extremely stiff riser, thanks to the Riser Cage, ELITE's Energy cam and more parallel limbs deliver impressive arrow speeds in an agile and forgiving package with "shootability" at its core.
Launching arrows up to an impressive 334-337 fps IBO, the Energy 35 maximises the critical combination of speed and smooth into one shootable package everyone will love to bring to full draw.
Thanks to an exceptionally efficient Energy cam system, ELITE has been able to focus on bow shootability while other bow makers sacrifice such to chase speed. If tournament champion and experienced hunter, Levi Morgan was blown away by the shootability of an ELITE bow, imagine how it will feel to you!
ELITE, the world's most shootable bow!
- Later to peak. As you begin to draw, you'll notice an ELITE bow eases you up to peak weight. Spreading the required effort makes drawing easier, especially in cold weather after hours in your stand.
- Less time at peak weight. ELITE also lets you "off the hook" sooner, which means you spend considerably less time at peak weight during the draw cycle.
- Solid back wall. With draw stops both top and bottom that stop on the limb, you get consistent draw length and a hard, solid back wall. This means enhanced repeatability and consistency.
- Less holding weight. High let-off means extreme comfort at full draw. It means a steadier aim. It means being able to hold longer, without letting down.
- Huge dwell zone. ELITE bows also feature a huge "dwell zone" (the amount of creep allowed before the bow wants to jump out of your hand). This allows you to hold longer and focus on aiming without fighting a jumpy cam.
- Nothing to it shooting. Best of all, at release you'll hardly feel a thing. It's amazing! But, don't just take ELITE's word for it, shoot an ELITE and experience "Nothing To It" shooting for yourself!
- Take the ELITE shootability challenge. In their collective quest for speed, bow makers have seemingly forgotten about the importance of the shooting experience. Not ELITE. Shoot an ELITE bow against the others. You'll quickly find out what ELITE mean by "shootability"!
Upgraded features, the Energy 35 is equipped with premium Winner's Choice Custom Bow Strings constructed from extremely stable BCY-X material which heightens the Energy 35's appeal.
Available in right and left handed models with half-inch draw increments from 27 to 31 inches and in 40, 50, 60, 65 and 70 peak-draw weights.
Have any questions? Reach out to us via our Contact Us page. Or check out our Archery Resources page for great information including our Bow Fitting Guide, Blog Articles and E-Books.
- Please note, at certain times some variations of Bows may become out of stock temporarily. We will contact you immediately if a certain variation of bow size, draw weight or colour is out of stock at the time of purchase.
Thank you for Supporting Bow Evolution Australian Archery Supplies, more than just an Archery Store.