Elite Revol Target Compound Bow
Hurry, These won't Last Long!
Revol Target Compound Bow by Elite Archery.
The Revol is a blazing new 3D, Target & Field shooting platform from Elite Archery. Designed in conjunction with their team of professional archers and highly skilled engineers, the Revol is purpose built for maximum accuracy, stability and efficiency.
Specs at a glance : Elite Revol Target Compound Bow
- IBO Speed 293-343fps
- Weight range 40-50lbs, 50-60lbs, 55-65lbs, 60-70lbs, 70-80lbs. Please specify weight required.
- Draw length range 26"-31" in half inch increments. Please specify draw length
- Brace height 7"
- Axle to Axle 35.125"
- Mass weight 4.3lbs
- Revol cam renders more speed, rock solid back wall, for quick draw length change and consistent efficiency between draw lengths
- Riser cage design dramatically enhances overall riser integrity and performance, riser strength by 30%, riser rigidity by 19% with more accurate shooting as well as reduced vibration and buzz and with no added weight
- Beyond Parallel double layer laminated split limbs that are bomb proof
- Limb pockets re-designed for more precise alignment
- Winner's Choice Strings and Cables made from BCY-X material
- Custom fitted with Limbsaver anti-vibration technology
- Cams, modules, cable rods and limb pockets are coated in low friction, non-reflective, ultra matte & ultra durable Rhinodize, a super long-lasting performance protective coating
- Shorter, more compact geometry
- Wide valley, easy to hold at full draw for an extended period
- Excellent, quiet shooting bow
- Two piece wood grip looks great and feels even better, encourages a consistent grip
- Adjustable rubber coated draw stops ensure consistency each and every time you draw your bow
- Available in Right Hand and Left Hand. Please specify RH or LH
- Available in Cobalt Blue, Pine Green, Timberwolf Grey, Canyon Orange, Famous Pink, Serious Pink, Sunset Pink, Purple Rain, Crimson Red, Surge Red, Trendy Teal, Vette Yellow. Please specify choice
The Revol delivers excellent speed for its mid length axle to axle design. Taking elements from its predecessors, the Revol with its newly engineered design incorporates a make up of proven Elite Archery features and an array of innovative enhancements that come together in one of the most advanced bows on the market.
A first for Elite Archery is the inclusion of double laminated split limbs. Designed to suit the Revol cam system and deliver optimal performance. The super efficient Revol cam system comes in at 75% let off at the end of its silk smooth draw cycle.
The Revol is machined from 7075 aircraft grade aluminium providing a 65% strength to weight increase over previous riser designs. Revol features Elites new Dual Riser Cage, purpose built to add strength and rigidity to provide a very solid, stable shooting platform.
This bow features an ultra comfortable newly designed grip. Eric Griggs, Elite Archery President reported that it has elements of the older Elite grip and the Elite V grip found on their target bows, to make a grip that is going to feel comfortable in just about anybody's hand.
The Revol implements Elite Archery's LTR (Linear Tuneable Roller) cable management system. The LTR system contains sealed ball bearings for an unbelievably smooth draw. The LTR has the ability of being moved laterally for tuning purposes such as vane clearance and altering paper tuning tears.
With its forgiving 7 inch brace height, this mid length axle to axle performance bow delivers impressive speed and downrange velocity, while still maintaining overall shootability and consistency from shot to shot.
The Revol, as with all Elite Archery bows, is equipped with premium Winner's Choice Custom Bow Strings. Constructed from extremely stable BCY-X string material and X-Braid servings for zero stretch, enhanced durability and super fast shoot in time. This feature alone heightens the Revol's appeal for quality and reliability.
LimbSaver technology is on board this bow to quell noise and vibration.
Astounding accuracy and enhanced stability are key characteristics of the Revol. With IBO speeds in excess of 333 fps, the distinguished look and feel, the Revol is destined for success in any avenue of the Archery game.
Greg Steil CEO of The Outdoor Group, which is the parent company of Elite Archery said "We have gone to a seven series aluminium which is a more stable platform, we have created more efficiency in our cams and our cable management system is adjustable. We think the lineup we have now is the best shooting products that we have ever made."
- Later to peak. As you begin to draw, you'll notice an ELITE bow eases you up to peak weight. Spreading the required effort makes drawing easier, especially in cold weather after hours in your stand.
- Less time at peak weight. ELITE also lets you "off the hook" sooner, which means you spend considerably less time at peak weight during the draw cycle.
- Solid back wall. With draw stops both top and bottom that stop on the limb, you get consistent draw length and a hard, solid back wall. This means enhanced repeatability and consistency.
- Less holding weight. High let-off means extreme comfort at full draw. It means a steadier aim. It means being able to hold longer, without letting down.
- Huge dwell zone. ELITE bows also feature a huge "dwell zone" (the amount of creep allowed before the bow wants to jump out of your hand). This allows you to hold longer and focus on aiming without fighting a jumpy cam.
- Nothing to it shooting. Best of all, at release you'll hardly feel a thing. It's amazing! But, don't just take ELITE's word for it, shoot an ELITE and experience "Nothing To It" shooting for yourself!
- Take the ELITE shootability challenge. In their collective quest for speed, bow makers have seemingly forgotten about the importance of the shooting experience. Not ELITE. Shoot an ELITE bow against the others. You'll quickly find out what ELITE mean by "shootability"!
Available in right and left handed models with half-inch draw increments from 26 to 31 inches and in 50, 60, 65, 70 and 80 peak-draw weights.
ELITE, the world's most shootable bow! The Revol is Elite's flagship hunting bow and has been designed with the serious bowhunter in mind. For a bow with forgiveness, speed and style, look no farther than the Revol. Demand better. Join the movement.
Have any questions? Reach out to us via our Contact Us page. Or check out our Archery Resources page for great information including our Bow Fitting Guide, Blog Articles and E-Books.
- Please note, at certain times some variations of Bows may become out of stock temporarily. We will contact you immediately if a certain variation of bow size, draw weight or colour is out of stock at the time of purchase.
Thank you for Supporting Bow Evolution Australian Archery Supplies, more than just an Archery Store.