Elite Victory 39 Target Compound Bow
Hurry, These won't Last Long!
Victory 39 Target Compound Bow by Elite Archery.
The bow that was designed to dominate did just that! In the hands of today's top archers, the Elite Victory was taken to the top of the podium more times in 2015 than any other bow in Elite history.
Specs at a glance : Elite Victory 39 Target Compound Bow
- Available in V Cams & VSB Cams. Please specify cams choice.
- IBO Speed 340-343fps
- Weight range 30-40lbs, 40-50lbs, 50-60lbs, 55-65lbs, 60-70lbs. Please specify weight required.
- Draw length range 26"-32" in half inch increments. Please specify draw length
- Brace height 7" +/- .125"
- Axle to Axle 39" +/- .125"
- Mass weight 4.5lbs
- Victory cam and more-parallel limbs produce shots that are free from vibration and recoil
- Riser cage design dramatically enhances overall riser integrity and performance, riser strength by 30%, riser rigidity by 19% with more accurate shooting as well as reduced vibration and buzz and with no added weight
- Beyond Parallel three layer laminated limbs that are bomb proof
- Winner's Choice Strings and Cables made from BCY-X material
- Custom fitted with Limbsaver anti-vibration technology
- Integral grip (no side plates)
- Adjustable rubber coated draw stops ensure consistency each and every time you draw your bow
- Available in Right Hand and Left Hand. Please specify RH or LH
- Available in Blue, Green, Red, Orange, Pink, Purple, Titanium. Please specify choice. Also comes in camo colours of RealTree Xtra, RealTree Max-1, RealTree AP Snow, Kuiu Verde, Kuiu Vias and Ninja Black which are sold separately.
The reason for the success? A calculated combination of a long riser with perfect geometry, 7 inch brace height, Victory cam system with adjustable valley and machined integral target grip (no side plates), makes for a bow that practically shoots itself.
Coupled with dual straight and 10 degree down stabiliser mounts, two rear mounting positions and reinforced Riser Cage, the Victory is a praxis of forgiveness that lets you keep making X crushing shots even when the pressure is on.
ELITE Archery President, Peter Crawford had this to say about the 2015 Victory, "The 2014 target season was a huge success for ELITE and our target archery team. Led by Levi Morgan, ELITE Archery made a big impression in the US and globally in 2014."
"Whether it was 3D or Indoor events, ELITE was there, making podiums and winning tournaments. With input from our internal team and the world-class archers that shoot for us, we are excited to announce the 2015 Victory, our best aiming bow we have ever made."
"It seems to hold on target forever. Levi and the rest of our team dominated with an Energy 35 hunting bow. The Victory is designed to win tournaments, increase scores and inspire confidence in all the archery games."
"As an added bonus, it may be the fastest target bow in its class! 2015 will be the year of ELITE and the Victory target bow."
A praxis of forgiveness, the 39-inch axle-to-axle Victory is designed to aim, aim, aim. All about making great shots when the pressure is on, the Victory's recipe for shootability is certain to climb the podium.
The combination of an extremely stiff riser, thanks to the Riser Cage, ELITE's Victory cam and more parallel limbs deliver impressive arrow speeds in an agile and forgiving package with "shootability" at its core.
Launching arrows up to an impressive 340-343 fps IBO, the Victory maximises the critical combination of speed and smooth into one shootable package everyone will love to bring to full draw.
Thanks to an exceptionally efficient Victory cam system, ELITE has been able to focus on bow shootability while other bow makers sacrifice such to chase speed. If tournament champion and experienced hunter, Levi Morgan was blown away by the shootability of an ELITE bow, imagine how it will feel to you!
ELITE, the world's most shootable bow!
- Later to peak. As you begin to draw, you'll notice an ELITE bow eases you up to peak weight. Spreading the required effort makes drawing easier, especially in cold weather after hours in your stand.
- Less time at peak weight. ELITE also lets you "off the hook" sooner, which means you spend considerably less time at peak weight during the draw cycle.
- Solid back wall. With draw stops both top and bottom that stop on the limb, you get consistent draw length and a hard, solid back wall. This means enhanced repeatability and consistency.
- Less holding weight. High let-off means extreme comfort at full draw. It means a steadier aim. It means being able to hold longer, without letting down.
- Huge dwell zone. ELITE bows also feature a huge "dwell zone" (the amount of creep allowed before the bow wants to jump out of your hand). This allows you to hold longer and focus on aiming without fighting a jumpy cam.
- Nothing to it shooting. Best of all, at release you'll hardly feel a thing. It's amazing! But, don't just take ELITE's word for it, shoot an ELITE and experience "Nothing To It" shooting for yourself!
- Take the ELITE shootability challenge. In their collective quest for speed, bow makers have seemingly forgotten about the importance of the shooting experience. Not ELITE. Shoot an ELITE bow against the others. You'll quickly find out what ELITE mean by "shootability"!
Upgraded features, the Victory is equipped with premium Winner's Choice Custom Bow Strings constructed from extremely stable BCY-X material which heightens the Victory's appeal.
All ELITE camo and Ninja Black bows are built with a protective finish so all cams, modules, cable rods and limb pockets are coated in ELITE's exclusive new ultra-matte and ultra-durable Pro Kote coating for a fit and finish that's second to none.
Available in right and left handed models in 40, 50, 60, 65 and 70 peak-draw weights and running a wide range of draw lengths from 26 to 32 inches in half-inch draw increments, nearly every archer can find a Victory to fit their specs!
Have any questions? Reach out to us via our Contact Us page. Or check out our Archery Resources page for great information including our Bow Fitting Guide, Blog Articles and E-Books.
- Please note, at certain times some variations of Bows may become out of stock temporarily. We will contact you immediately if a certain variation of bow size, draw weight or colour is out of stock at the time of purchase.
Thank you for Supporting Bow Evolution Australian Archery Supplies, more than just an Archery Store.