Goat Tuff High Performance Vane Fletch and Nock Adhesive 15ml or 0.5 fl oz
Hurry, These won't Last Long!
High Performance Vane Fletch and Nock Adhesive 15ml by Goat Tuff Archery Products.
GOAT TUFF GLUES are the purest, strongest, fastest setting and easiest to work with on the market today. In addition to being the best glues for arrow making projects they have a wide variety of other uses around the house, yard and shop. When the need for the strongest glue arises, GOAT TUFF will come through.
Goat Tuff Adhesive will glue inserts in graphite, carbon or aluminum shafts; broadheads onto aluminum ferrules; vanes or feathers to carbon or aluminum arrows; and feathers, nocks and points on wood arrows. A little goes an extremely long way, 1/2-oz. bottle will glue approximately 12 to 15 dozen arrows.
Goat Tuff High Performance Vane Fletch and Nock Adhesive 15ml or 0.5 fl oz Product Features:
- Cyanoacrylate glue is engineered to cure quickly when applied using a very thin glue line.
- GOAT TUFF Glues are the strongest, fastest drying glues on the market.
- Use glue sparingly. Less is better.
- GOAT TUFF glues contain no solvents and are nonflammable.
- Will bond a broad range of materials including most plastics, rubber, leather, metal, wood and more.
- To guarantee the maximum performance characteristics of the glue, parts to be glued should be clean and free of all contamination.
- Unlike many commercial types of glue, GOAT TUFF cyanoacrylate glues have a shelf life of up to two years.
- For maximum shelf life of unopened bottles store glue in a cool dry place (45 to 72 degrees) and out of direct sunlight.
- After bottle has been opened always store in an upright position, do NOT refrigerate after opening.
- To prevent glue contamination do not mix glues, or pour new glue into used glue bottles
Have any questions? Reach out to us via our Contact Us page. Or check out our Archery Resources page for great information including our Bow Fitting Guide, Blog Articles and E-Books.
- Please note, at certain times some variations of Bows may become out of stock temporarily. We will contact you immediately if a certain variation of bow size, draw weight or colour is out of stock at the time of purchase.
Thank you for Supporting Bow Evolution Australian Archery Supplies, more than just an Archery Store.