Hoyt Carbon Defiant 34 Compound Bow
Hurry, These won't Last Long!
Carbon Defiant 34 Compound Bow by Hoyt Archery.
The Hoyt Carbon Defiant 34 Compound Bow for sale here is designed to impress all of the archers out there who demand the most from their bow, especially in the speed department.
Specs at a glance : Hoyt Carbon Defiant 34 Compound Bow
- ATA Speed 325fps
- Weight range 30-40lbs, 40-50lbs, 50-60lbs, 55-65lbs, 60-70lbs, 70-80lbs. Please specify weight required.
- Draw length range 25"-27", 27"-29" 29"-31". Please specify draw length
- Brace height 7"
- Axle to Axle 34"
- Mass weight 3.8lbs
- Let-Off 75%
- DFX Cam and 1/2 Cam
- Riser Carbon
- Ultra Flex Limb technology
- Parallel split limb technology
- Multi-layer limb lamination
- Zero Torque Cable Guard system
- Pro Lock Limb Pocket system
- In-line roller cable guard
- Perfect balance stabilisation system
- Silent shelf technology
- Pro-Fit Custom Grip
- FUSE Strings and Cables
- Available in Right Hand and Left Hand. Please specify RH or LH
- Available in standard hunting colour options of BlackOut (Black Riser, Black Carbon Weave Limbs), Buckskin (Buckskin Riser, Buckskin Carbon Weave Limbs), RealTree Max-1, RealTree Xtra, Under Armour Ridge Reaper Barren. Please specify colour required.
Also available in 8 custom hunting colour options at an additional cost of $95.00; these are not stocked colours.
- Bone Collector BlackOut (BlackOut Riser and Black Limbs, Bone Collector 180 Grip, Custom Green/Black String, Green AirShox & StealthShot)
- Bone Collector RealTree Xtra (RealTree Xtra Riser and Black Limbs, Bone Collector 180 Grip, Custom Green/Black String, Green AirShox & StealthShot)
- Half and Half BlackOut Riser and RealTree Max-1 Limbs)
- Half and Half BlackOut Riser and RealTree Xtra Limbs
- Half and Half BlackOut Riser and Under Armour Ridge Reaper Barren Limbs
- Half and Half Buckskin Riser and RealTree Max-1 Limbs)
- Half and Half Buckskin Riser and RealTree Xtra Limbs
- Half and Half Buckskin Riser and Under Armour Ridge Reaper Barren Limbs
- Custom Colour Accessories. Hoyt Stealth Shots, AirShox or LimbShox, Shock Rods and Pro Fit Wood Grip accessories are available in 9 great accent colours to customise your look. Components are sold individually, or in a custom 10 piece accessory kit.
Hoyt's patented Carbon tube riser taken to the next level, integrating 50 pieces of hand laid carbon into every riser.
This makes for a 3.8 pound hard hitting, tough as nails bow that will handle any hunting situation out there.
Built with the super tough Ultra Flex Limbs and powered by the new DFX Cam and a Half system, the limbs and cams work together to create an incredibly stable killing machine.
At full draw the Carbon Defiant 34 cams and limb combination create a longer axle to axle which allows for better head position and a more stable shooting platform.
At 34 inches axle to axle, the Carbon Defiant 34 is very steady but because of the way the Ultra Flex Limbs synchronise with the DFX Cam system, it aims and points like a target bow.
This feature alone ensures trophy hanging accuracy but combine that with a dual cable stop system and the back wall is more solid.
This has created a draw cycle that leaves almost nothing to be desired, unless the dual cable stops aren't quite solid enough, then install the optional limb stop to create a back wall that is so incredibly solid, it simply won't budge.
Yes a bow that weighs in at a mere 3.8 pounds is the ultimate in hunting bows, the Carbon Defiant 34 taking any situation and helping you own it.
The all-new Hoyt Carbon Defiant. A Nitrum on steroids. New limbs. New cams. New pockets. New design.
You are bowhunting bred. Born to defy all odds. Born to defy expectations.
Watch Cameron Hanes hammer his way from first-season failure to bowhunting icon.
Watch John Dudley turn down a full-ride for $4/hr and a shot at a different dream.
50 Plus Custom Carbon Layers. Carbon, purpose-built for pinpoint accuracy and deadly stealth. Each individual hand-laid carbon component is precision-tuned for structural optimisation. Each riser is purpose-built for enhanced stiffness and reduced vibration.
3 distinct hollow carbon tubes tougher than aluminium are strategically woven together, creating full structural stiffness optimisation throughout the entire riser platform.
Carbon has 11 times the stiffness to weight ratio of aluminium. Hoyt thermoset carbon endures more force without bending or twisting, eliminating riser vibration and increasing consistency and repeatability.
No Hoyt Carbon riser design is approved until surviving their brutal 1,500 dry fire test. Each dry fire delivers more than 104 foot pounds of kinetic energy, sourced from 80 lbs of draw weight at a 30 inch draw.
Compared to aluminium, carbon can absorb seven times more energy without permanent deformation. As an example, what happens when you park a 6,115 pound truck on a Hoyt carbon riser and an aluminium riser? The carbon riser has the ability to absorb the weight and energy and return to its original state without any permanent deformation, while the aluminium riser yields and remains bent.
Hoyt's carbon tubes are hollow, weighing 53% less than solid versions. In spite of being drastically lighter, Their hollow carbon tubes maintain 97% the stiffness and strength of a completely solid version.
Carbon provides 208 times more effective thermal insulation than aluminium. What does this mean to you? It means your carbon riser won't suck the life out of you on cold weather hunts, making you a more alert and effective hunter.
(All dry-fire testing is done by trained technicians with proper equipment. Dry firing (drawing and releasing your bow string without an arrow) is extremely dangerous and should never ever be attempted. Hoyt's 1,500 dry fire test and standard is for Hoyt risers. The truck torture test was done under controlled conditions and should not be attempted under any circumstances. If your bow is run over by a vehicle, do not shoot it. Take it directly to your dealer for full inspection. Running over your bow may void Hoyt's warranty policy.)
The new Ultra Flex Limb system. Utilises entire length of limb, for increased efficiency, through our patent-pending pivoting pocket design. Past-parallel design creates less limb movement, resulting in a quiet, vibration-free shot.
New DFX Cam Technology maximises effective string angle, creating a longer axle-to-axle at full draw, increasing accuracy and stability; encourages a more comfortable and accurate head position; gives the manoeuvrability benefits of a short bow in your ground blind or tree stand, while providing the advantages of a longer axle-to-axle bow; DFX Cam design creates less limb movement, resulting in a quiet, vibration-free shot.
DFX Cam optimises peep position, creating a more direct string angle and brings the peep closer to your eye, increasing peep-to-sight distance and maximising accuracy.
DFX Cam allows a more comfortable and consistent anchor and alignment; eliminates 'head tilt' at anchor, by bringing the string to your nose, promoting proper head position and form. Reduced facial contact and string pressure results in more accurate and consistent arrow flight.
DFX Cam features optional limb stop for those seeking an even stiffer back wall experience than already afforded by the new dual cable stops, the DFX cams also come with a limb stop option. If you are after that zero-play feeling at full draw, the first-ever optional limb stop brings a new definition of rock-solid rigidity to the Hoyt back wall.
Effective string position at full draw. Head position is vital to the consistency and accuracy of your shot. The new UltraFlex Limb and DFX Cam systems work together to deliver a dramatically broader string angle, an increased full-draw axle-to-axle measurement and a more optimal peep position. These innovations allow a more relaxed, strain-free posture at full draw and reduce facial contact, string pressure and eye fatigue at anchor.
The result is a 2016 30.5-inch bow that feels and performs like last year's 34-inch equivalent. Yes, you read that right, your compact tree stand or ground blind bow will feel and perform like a stable and forgiving 34-inch bow and your 34-inch bow will perform like a 37-inch target dream bow. If the numbers don't convince you, your experience at full-draw and your tightened arrow groups will.
Have any questions? Reach out to us via our Contact Us page. Or check out our Archery Resources page for great information including our Bow Fitting Guide, Blog Articles and E-Books.
- Please note, at certain times some variations of Bows may become out of stock temporarily. We will contact you immediately if a certain variation of bow size, draw weight or colour is out of stock at the time of purchase.
Thank you for Supporting Bow Evolution Australian Archery Supplies, more than just an Archery Store.