Hoyt Carbon Spyder FX Compound Bow
Hurry, These won't Last Long!
Carbon Spyder FX Compound Bow by Hoyt Archery.
The Carbon Spyder FX Compound Bow for sale here is small in stature but performs big in small places. At 28 inches axle to axle, this bow is designed for the stand or blind.
Specs at a glance : Hoyt Carbon Spyder FX Compound Bow
- ATA Speed 330fps
- Weight range 30-40lbs, 40-50lbs, 50-60lbs, 55-65lbs, 60-70lbs, 70-80lbs. Please specify weight required.
- Draw length range 23"-25", 25"-27", 27"-29". Please specify draw length
- Brace height 6.75"
- Axle to Axle 28"
- Mass weight 3.6lbs
- Let-Off 75%
- DFX Cam & 1/2 Cam
- Riser Carbon
- XTS Pro Arc Limbs
- Parallel split limb technology
- Multi-layer limb lamination
- Zero Torque Cable Guard system
- Pro Lock Limb Pocket system
- In-line roller cable guard
- Perfect balance stabilisation system
- Dual Cable Stops
- Optional Limb Stop
- Modular Grip System
- Air Shox
- Stealth Shot
- Shock Rod
- FUSE Strings and Cables
- Available in Right Hand and Left Hand. Please specify RH or LH
- Available in standard hunting colour options of Black Out, RealTree Max-1, RealTree Xtra, Under Armour Ridge Reaper. Please specify colour required.
Also available in 15 custom hunting colour options at an additional cost of $95.00; these are not stocked colours.
- American Heritage Black Out (Black Out Riser with Custom American Heritage Limb Graphics & custom colour accessories of top & bottom Custom American Heritage limb graphics, Custom red, white & blue AirShox, Custom red, white & blue Shock Rods, Custom blue StealthShot, Custom red wood grip and red & blue strings)
- American Heritage RealTree Max-1 (RealTree Max-1 Riser with Custom American Heritage Limb Graphics & custom colour accessories of top & bottom Custom American Heritage limb graphics, Custom red, white & blue AirShox, Custom red, white & blue Shock Rods, Custom blue StealthShot, Custom red wood grip and red & blue strings)
- American Heritage RealTree Xtra (RealTree Xtra Riser with Custom American Heritage Limb Graphics & custom colour accessories of top & bottom Custom American Heritage limb graphics, Custom red, white & blue AirShox, Custom red, white & blue Shock Rods, Custom blue StealthShot, Custom red wood grip and red & blue strings).
- A portion of the proceeds from the sale of each American Heritage bow will be donated by Hoyt to assist those who have been wounded and risked everything to protect the freedom we enjoy.
- Bone Collector Black Out (Black Out Riser with Black Carbon Custom Graphic Limbs, Bone Collector 180 Grip, Custom Green/Black String, Green AirShox & StealthShot)
- Bone Collector RealTree Xtra (RealTree Xtra Riser with Black Carbon Custom Graphic Limbs, Bone Collector 180 Grip, Custom Green/Black String, Green AirShox & StealthShot)
- Half and Half RealTree Max-1 (Black Out Riser with RealTree Max-1 Limbs)
- Half and Half RealTree Xtra (Black Out Riser with RealTree Xtra Limbs)
- Harvest Brown (Harvest Brown Riser with Black Carbon Limbs)
- Harvest Brown (Harvest Brown Riser with RealTree Max-1 Limbs)
- Harvest Brown (Harvest Brown Riser with RealTree Xtra Limbs)
- RealTree AP Pink (RealTree AP Pink Riser and Limbs)
- RealTree AP Snow (RealTree AP Snow Riser and Limbs)
- Vicxen Black Out Pink (Black Out Riser with Black Carbon Custom Graphic Limbs, Pink/Black Pro Series Wood Grip, Custom Pink/Black String, Pink AirShox & StealthShot)
- Vicxen Black Out Purple (Black Out Riser with Black Carbon Custom Graphic Limbs, Purple/Black Pro Series Wood Grip, Custom Purple/Black String, Purple AirShox & StealthShot)
- Vicxen RealTree Max-1 Pink or Purple Accents (RealTree Max-1 Riser with Black Carbon Custom Graphic Limbs, Pink/Black Pro Series Wood Grip, Custom Pink/Black String, Pink AirShox & StealthShot)
- Custom Colour Accessories. Hoyt Stealth Shots, AirShox or LimbShox, Shock Rods and Pro Fit Wood Grip accessories are available in 9 great accent colours to customise your look. Components are sold individually, or in a custom 10 piece accessory kit.
The Hoyt Carbon Spyder FX takes small, compact and light weight and turns it into a compact hunting machine destined for big things.
The Carbon Spyder FX weighs 3.6 pounds but is big on features.
This creates a bow designed to perform up in a stand or down in a ground blind without comprimising manoeuvrability.
The XTS Pro Arc limbs are driven by the DFX Cam and a Half system, the Spyder FX is incredibly smooth to draw, well balanced and aims really well for a short axle to axle bow.
This is because of the DFX Cam and XTS Pro Arc limb combination which create a longer axle to axle at full draw, allowing for better head position and a more stable shooting platform.
Add in the ZT cable guard system which limits torque and a dual cable stop or optional limb stop system and the smoothness of this bow is exceptional.
If you are after a compact bow that packs a massive punch, look no further than the Carbon Spyder FX at 28 inch axle to axle and weighing only 3.6 pounds. Compact yet extremely lethal.
50 Plus Custom Carbon Layers. Carbon, purpose-built for pinpoint accuracy and deadly stealth. Each individual hand-laid carbon component is precision-tuned for structural optimisation. Each riser is purpose-built for enhanced stiffness and reduced vibration.
3 distinct hollow carbon tubes tougher than aluminium are strategically woven together, creating full structural stiffness optimisation throughout the entire riser platform.
Carbon has 11 times the stiffness to weight ratio of aluminium. Hoyt thermoset carbon endures more force without bending or twisting, eliminating riser vibration and increasing consistency and repeatability.
No Hoyt Carbon riser design is approved until surviving their brutal 1,500 dry fire test. Each dry fire delivers more than 104 foot pounds of kinetic energy, sourced from 80 lbs of draw weight at a 30 inch draw.
Compared to aluminium, carbon can absorb seven times more energy without permanent deformation. As an example, what happens when you park a 6,115 pound truck on a Hoyt carbon riser and an aluminium riser? The carbon riser has the ability to absorb the weight and energy and return to its original state without any permanent deformation, while the aluminium riser yields and remains bent.
Hoyt's carbon tubes are hollow, weighing 53% less than solid versions. In spite of being drastically lighter, Their hollow carbon tubes maintain 97% the stiffness and strength of a completely solid version.
Carbon provides 208 times more effective thermal insulation than aluminium. What does this mean to you? It means your carbon riser won't suck the life out of you on cold weather hunts, making you a more alert and effective hunter.
(All dry-fire testing is done by trained technicians with proper equipment. Dry firing (drawing and releasing your bow string without an arrow) is extremely dangerous and should never ever be attempted. Hoyt's 1,500 dry fire test and standard is for Hoyt risers. The truck torture test was done under controlled conditions and should not be attempted under any circumstances. If your bow is run over by a vehicle, do not shoot it. Take it directly to your dealer for full inspection. Running over your bow may void Hoyt's warranty policy.)
New DFX Cam Technology maximises effective string angle, creating a longer axle-to-axle at full draw, increasing accuracy and stability; encourages a more comfortable and accurate head position; gives the manoeuvrability benefits of a short bow in your ground blind or tree stand, while providing the advantages of a longer axle-to-axle bow; DFX Cam design creates less limb movement, resulting in a quiet, vibration-free shot.
DFX Cam optimises peep position, creating a more direct string angle and brings the peep closer to your eye, increasing peep-to-sight distance and maximising accuracy.
DFX Cam allows a more comfortable and consistent anchor and alignment; eliminates 'head tilt' at anchor, by bringing the string to your nose, promoting proper head position and form. Reduced facial contact and string pressure results in more accurate and consistent arrow flight.
DFX Cam features optional limb stop for those seeking an even stiffer back wall experience than already afforded by the new dual cable stops, the DFX cams also come with a limb stop option. If you are after that zero-play feeling at full draw, the first-ever optional limb stop brings a new definition of rock-solid rigidity to the Hoyt back wall.
Effective string position at full draw. Head position is vital to the consistency and accuracy of your shot. The new UltraFlex Limb and DFX Cam systems work together to deliver a dramatically broader string angle, an increased full-draw axle-to-axle measurement and a more optimal peep position. These innovations allow a more relaxed, strain-free posture at full draw and reduce facial contact, string pressure and eye fatigue at anchor.
The result is a 2016 30.5-inch bow that feels and performs like last year's 34-inch equivalent. Yes, you read that right, your compact tree stand or ground blind bow will feel and perform like a stable and forgiving 34-inch bow and your 34-inch bow will perform like a 37-inch target dream bow. If the numbers don't convince you, your experience at full-draw and your tightened arrow groups will.
Have any questions? Reach out to us via our Contact Us page. Or check out our Archery Resources page for great information including our Bow Fitting Guide, Blog Articles and E-Books.
- Please note, at certain times some variations of Bows may become out of stock temporarily. We will contact you immediately if a certain variation of bow size, draw weight or colour is out of stock at the time of purchase.
Thank you for Supporting Bow Evolution Australian Archery Supplies, more than just an Archery Store.