Hoyt Satori With Satori Traditional Limbs Takedown Recurve Bow
Hurry, These won't Last Long!
Hoyt Satori With Satori Traditional Limbs Takedown Recurve Bow by Hoyt Archery.
For traditional instinctive shooting, get a Fred Eichler Signature Series Satori recurve bow with Satori Traditional Limbs - blends tradition and modern high performance in a machined aluminium riser and advanced limbs
Specs at a glance : Hoyt Satori With Satori Traditional Limbs Takedown Recurve Bow
- Riser length 17", 19" or 21". Please specify length
- Bow Length 58", 60", 62" 64" or 66". Please specify length
- Short Limbs come in three configurations
- Bow Length with 17" Satori Riser - 58"
- Bow Length with 19" Satori Riser - 60"
- Bow Length with 21" Satori Riser - 62"
- Medium Limbs come in three configurations
- Bow Length with 17" Satori Riser - 60"
- Bow Length with 19" Satori Riser - 62"
- Bow Length with 21" Satori Riser - 66"
- Long Limbs come in three configurations
- Bow Length with 17" Satori Riser - 62"
- Bow Length with 19" Satori Riser - 64"
- Bow Length with 21" Satori Riser - 66"
- Limb weights available from 35# to 65# in 5lb increments - 35lb, 40lb, 45lb, 50lb, 55lb, 60lb, 65lb. Please specify poundage
- Limbs available in Maple, BlackOut, RealTree Xtra, RealTree Max-1, Under Armour Ridge Reaper Barren. Please specify limb colour
- Brace Height 7" - 8"
- The Satori Riser accepts any limbs with universal or international limb fitment (ILF)
- The Satori also is available with Satori Traditional Carbon X-Tour Limbs which is sold separately
- The Satori Riser is available in two finishes of BlackOut and BuckSkin. Please specify riser colour required.
- Mass weight 17" 2.25 lbs or 1020 grams, 19" 2.40 lbs or 1088 grams and 21" 2.54 lbs or 1155 grams
- Available in Right Hand and Left Hand. Please specify RH or LH
- Hoyt Satori Series Traditional Limbs, designed to be used with Hoyt Satori risers, are smooth and accurate, the ideal limb to match your Satori riser.
- Satori Traditional Limbs are available in short, medium and long limb lengths, allowing for bow combinations from 58" to 66" when paired with Satori Risers from 17" to 21".
The all new Fred Eichler Signature Series Satori traditional recurve by Hoyt epitomises their long, rich history of innovation, cutting edge technology and classic design.
In designing this bow, Fred Eichler and Hoyt engineers made sure the Satori was the perfect blend of both traditional and modern technology.
Satori comes in various lengths and configurations to perfectly fit each archer. It is available with a 17, 19 and 21 inch riser that can be fitted with short, medium and long limbs.
The Satori utilises the Original Earl Hoyt dovetail system, featuring micro adjustment for precise limb alignment and includes an innovative, adjustable shelf module which features centre shot alignment plate that allows the archer to fine tune their centre shot while maintaining the simplicity of shooting off the shelf. The shelf module can also be removed for shooting, allowing archers to utilise a standard flipper style rest.
Each Hoyt Satori traditional recurve bow comes with accessories to ensure you have everything necessary to get out in the field:
- Original Earl Hoyt geometry style machined aluminium riser
- Take down limbs
- Flemish Twist Custom String
- Custom Wood Grip for a more stable hold of the bow
- A calf hair side plate
- Traditional rug rest
- Calf hair string silencers
- String groove silencer pads
- Nok set
- Recurve bow stringer
- Tiller bolt lock down wrench
- Plunger hole
- Front stabiliser bushing installed
- Hoyt decal
- Owner's manual
- Promo kit
- Hoyt Traditional rugged and stylish recurve protective cordura case, plush lined insides, padded fold up with individual pockets to secure your limbs and riser
- Riser comes in a strong cardboard box
- All current Hoyt two piece bow quivers fit the Satori riser, including the 4 arrow and 6 arrow models and quivers and are available as an optional accessory and can be purchased separately. The Hoyt two piece bow quiver is available in BlackOut, RealTree Xtra, RealTree Max-1 and Under Armour Ridge Reaper finishes
Hoyt Satori With Satori Traditional Limbs Takedown Recurve Bow is also available in a complete bow package - including:
- Bow quiver, side quiver, back quiver or hunting side quiver
- Puff silencers
- Deerskin Leather Glove, Vista Deerskin Glove
- ASAT Leafy camo suit and camo paint
- Hunting or ventilated armguard
- Easton Carbon or Aluminium hunting arrows with two or three blade broadheads to suit
- Bjorn Target Faces
- Bowstring Wax
- Fred Bear Padded Recurve Soft Bow Case or Recurve Bow Case
- 3D Animal target, ShotBlocker block target or DeadStop bag target
- Bow will be set up and ready for you to shoot.
Please enquire and we will be happy to provide a quote.
Let the challenge come from the hunt, not the bow. Nearly 85 years of Hoyt bowhunting know-how combined with everything Hoyt know about the world's greatest target bows is what makes their traditional bows.
Experience the joy of traditional bowhunting with the Hoyt Fred Eichler Signature Series Satori.
Satori is ready to roam where you are.
Have any questions? Reach out to us via our Contact Us page. Or check out our Archery Resources page for great information including our Bow Fitting Guide, Blog Articles and E-Books.
- Please note, at certain times some variations of Bows may become out of stock temporarily. We will contact you immediately if a certain variation of bow size, draw weight or colour is out of stock at the time of purchase.
Thank you for Supporting Bow Evolution Australian Archery Supplies, more than just an Archery Store.