Kaya KTB Korean Traditional Longbow
Hurry, These won't Last Long!
KTB Korean Traditional Longbow by Kaya Archery.
The Kaya KTB Korean Traditional Longbow or "Horse Bow" is a traditional Korean style bow which is a work of both craftsmanship and a refined simplicity rarely found in the archery world.
Specs at a glance : Kaya KTB Korean Traditional Longbow
- Bow Length: 50 Inches
- Draw Weight (Pounds): 30-55
- String: Fast Flight
- Handedness: Ambidextrous (able to be used left of right handed)
- Materials: Carbon, Fiber Glass and hard Maple.
- Limbs covered with decorative leather.
- Colour available: Black
- Normal shooting distance: 145m
- Maximum shooting Distance: 400m
- Perfect for Field Archery, Recreation and Hunting Archery
Steeped in tradition and history of Korean craftsmen over the millennium, this traditional bow is individually hand crafted by one of Korea's finest Bowyers. Mr Kwak Yun-sik. Each bow is a true masterpiece and is stamped with his official seal. This bow may be shot either right handed or left handed. The bow features a new attractive wrapped finish. This more traditional look will also help keep limb from becoming scratched or dented.
Have any questions? Reach out to us via our Contact Us page. Or check out our Archery Resources page for great information including our Bow Fitting Guide, Blog Articles and E-Books.
- Please note, at certain times some variations of Bows may become out of stock temporarily. We will contact you immediately if a certain variation of bow size, draw weight or colour is out of stock at the time of purchase.
Thank you for Supporting Bow Evolution Australian Archery Supplies, more than just an Archery Store.