Kayuga Screw in 2 Blade Broadhead 130 Grain 6 Pack
Hurry, These won't Last Long!
The Screw in 2 Blade Broadhead 130 Grain 6 Pack by Kayuga Broadheads.
The Kayuga Screw in 2 Blade Broadhead 130 Grain 6 Pack for sale here are pre-sharpened out of the pack, high strength for good penetration.
Specs and Features at a glance : Kayuga Screw in 2 Blade Broadhead 130 Grain 6 Pack
- Screw in
- 2 blade
- 130 grains
- 2 inches or 50mm long
- Cutting diameter 1.06in or 27mm
- 2mm reinforced tip
- 5-16in ferrule
- Braze welded
- 48-50 Rockwell C hardness
- Pre-sharpened out of the pack
- Simple but effective
- Solid unvented
- Factory bevelled edge
- High strength for good penetration
- Come in a six pack in individual clamshells to retain sharpness
Kayuga broadheads feature 2 solid blades for strength, reliability, performance and penetration.
Solid unvented blades mean there is silent flight.
Kayuga come pre-sharpened out of the pack, factory bevelled edge. When sharpening broadheads, always file the tip off so it is 3mm across. A touch up with a broadhead sharpener and it will be shaving sharp.
You must use a broadhead sharpener to re-sharpen your broadheads to razor sharpness. Once sharpened, you can perform a test to see if your broadhead is sharp - broadheads will normally shave hair on your upper arm. Broadhead sharpeners are sold separately.
Kayuga stands for Kill All Your Untamed Game Accurately.
Have any questions? Reach out to us via our Contact Us page. Or check out our Archery Resources page for great information including our Bow Fitting Guide, Blog Articles and E-Books.
- Please note, at certain times some variations of Bows may become out of stock temporarily. We will contact you immediately if a certain variation of bow size, draw weight or colour is out of stock at the time of purchase.
Thank you for Supporting Bow Evolution Australian Archery Supplies, more than just an Archery Store.