Mathews Chill X Compound Bow
Hurry, These won't Last Long!
Chill X Compound Bow by Mathews Archery.
The Mathews Chill X Compound Bow for sale here offers ultimate versatility for the archer who uses their bow for both hunting and 3D target archery. The X is a high performance bow that archers are going to love.
Specs at a glance : Mathews Chill X Compound Bow
- IBO Speed 336fps
- Weight ranges 40-50lbs, 50-60lbs, 60-70lbs. Please specify weight required. All bows are adjustable 10lbs down from the peak draw weight.
- Draw length range 25"-31" & Half Sizes 25.5"-30.5"
- Brace Height 7"
- Axle to Axle 35"
- Mass weight 4.23lbs
- Let-Off 85%. 75% let-off option is available for custom shooter performance
- AVS DYAD cam
- Riser Geogrid, a lighter, more rigid riser
- Limbs Parallel Quad V-Lock
- Reverse Assist Roller Guard
- Riser length 23.50"
- Mathews Genuine Bowstrings and cables
- Grip Rich Walnut SlimFit InLine comes standard for the most stable, torque-free, shooting experience. Focus Grip, a synthetic rubber grip option is made to keep pressure concentrated on the centre of the grip and minimise hand torque. Focus Grip is available and can be purchased separately.
- Harmonic Stabiliser Lite reduces vibration nearly 75% and is lighter than the original Harmonic Stabiliser
- Harmonic Damper is a weight that basically floats in an elastomer wheel that reduces the recoil vibration.
- String Suppressors deaden vibration, making a much quieter & smoother shot
- Dead End String Stop Lite reduces vibration & virtually eliminates post-release noise
- Monkey Tails installed
- String Grubs
- Dead End String Stop
- Available in Right Hand and Left Hand. Please specify RH or LH
- Available in Lost Camo XD, Stone, Black and White. Please specify colour choice.
Under pressure, Chill with the Mathews McPherson Series Monster Chill X. This bow is is super stable at full draw. The AVS DYAD Hybrid Cam system gives you the smooth draw cycle you expect from Mathews. Chill today and experience the coolest bow on the market
This top of the line dual cam bow is the lighter, smoother, more accurate McPherson Series Monster Chill X.
At 35" axle to axle the Monster Chill X is punching out speeds of 336 fps which is quite impressive for a bow with a forgiving brace height of 7". This gives you the accuracy you need at amazing speed, the perfect mix. The Chill X offers a solid shooting platform and a post shot feel that is superior to all other bows.
Utilising Mathews Reverse Assist Roller Guard technology complimented by the AVS (Advanced Vectoring System) DYAD Hybrid cam system, the Monster Chill X is silky smooth and seamless transition into 85% let off, while providing blazing speed for tremendous down range energy. Rock Mods offer an integrated draw stop to give you a hard back wall at full draw for shot-to-shot consistency for enhancing performance and versatility.
With an over-all bow weight just over 4 pounds, the GeoGrid technology riser at 23.5" is very light yet remains extremely stable once at full draw giving you the ability to aim with ease.
After the shot any residual vibration is diminished by Mathews Harmonic Damper Technology and string noise is wiped out once in contact with the Dead End String Stop Lite!
The Monster Chill X, the name implies very cool; but this bow is red HOT to shoot!
Have any questions? Reach out to us via our Contact Us page. Or check out our Archery Resources page for great information including our Bow Fitting Guide, Blog Articles and E-Books.
- Please note, at certain times some variations of Bows may become out of stock temporarily. We will contact you immediately if a certain variation of bow size, draw weight or colour is out of stock at the time of purchase.
Thank you for Supporting Bow Evolution Australian Archery Supplies, more than just an Archery Store.