Mathews Compound Bow Length Module
Hurry, These won't Last Long!
The Compound Bow Length Module by Mathews Archery.
Mathews Archery compound bow draw length adjustment module. The correct draw length helps to group your arrows & be more accurate at 3DAAA, FITA & ABA archery competitions.
Specs at a glance : Mathews Compound Bow Length Modules are designed to fit
- Halon Rock Mods with 75% or 85% let-off
- Halon X with 75% or 85% let-off
- Halon X Pro with 75% or 85% let-off
- Halon 32 CC2 Mods with 75% or 85% let off
- Halon X Comp Rock Mods with 75% or 85% let-off
- TRG 7, TRG 8 & TRG 9 Rock Mods with 65%, 75% or 80% let-off
- Chill, Chill X, Chill R and Chill SDX Rock Mods for the AVS Perimeter Weighted DYAD Cam Systems with 75% or 85% let-off
Mathews module for Mathews model bows for modular draw length adjustment. The kit comprises two modules, a top module and a bottom module.
Built with an integrated draw stop, these mods provide a rock solid back wall for shot-to-shot consistency.
Experience custom performance and optimise the let-off to your own personal shooting style.
Please specify the Year of your Bow, the Model, your draw length or the module number required and the let-off required. When ordering, please advise details in the “Special Instructions for Seller” section of the Checkout process. If you are not sure of the draw length required, please obtain advice, perhaps from your club or contact us for assistance.
Genuine Mathews spare part.
Please note module image shown is for illustration purposes only. Modules vary in shape and size.
Have any questions? Reach out to us via our Contact Us page. Or check out our Archery Resources page for great information including our Bow Fitting Guide, Blog Articles and E-Books.
- Please note, at certain times some variations of Bows may become out of stock temporarily. We will contact you immediately if a certain variation of bow size, draw weight or colour is out of stock at the time of purchase.
Thank you for Supporting Bow Evolution Australian Archery Supplies, more than just an Archery Store.