Mathews Monster Safari Compound Bow
Hurry, These won't Last Long!
Monster Safari Compound Bow by Mathews Archery.
The Mathews Monster Safari for sale here delivers unprecedented strength and performance. With features such as exotic African Wood Inlays, Integral Grip, and AVS cam system, the Safari is equally a work of art as it is a powerhouse in the field. At Mathews, engineering and innovation is a way of life. For twenty years since starting in 1992, Mathews has led the way in compound bow technology & has racked up 1 million in bow sales since
Specs at a glance : Mathews Monster Safari Compound Bow
- IBO Speed up to 350fps
- Weight ranges 60-70lbs and 75-85lbs. Please specify weight required. All bows are adjustable 10lbs down from the peak draw weight.
- Draw length range 25.5"-31" & Half Sizes 25.5"-30.5"
- Brace Height 6"
- Axle to Axle 33"
- Mass weight 4.8lbs
- Let-Off 65% or 80%. Please specify Let-Off
- AVS Dual Cam
- Riser Geogrid, a lighter, more rigid riser
- Quad V-Lock Limbs
- Reverse Assist Roller Guard
- Mathews Genuine Bowstrings and cables
- Grip Rich Walnut SlimFit InLine comes standard for the most stable, torque-free, shooting experience. Focus Grip, a synthetic rubber grip option is made to keep pressure concentrated on the centre of the grip and minimise hand torque. Focus Grip is available and can be purchased separately.
- Harmonic Stabiliser Lite reduces vibration nearly 75% and is lighter than the original Harmonic Stabiliser
- Harmonic Dampers
- String Suppressors deaden vibration, making a much quieter & smoother shot
- Dead End String Stop Lite reduces vibration & virtually eliminates post-release noise
- Monkey Tails installed
- String Grubs
- Dead End String Stop
- String 62.75" & Cable 30.375"
- Available in RH and LH. Please specify RH or LH
- Available in Black only.
Mathews is excited to introduce the new McPherson Series Monster Safari. With patent pending Honeycomb Core Technology designed throughout the bow, the Safari delivers unprecedented strength and performance.
With features such as exotic African Wood Inlays, Integral Grip, and AVS cam system, the Safari is equally a work of art as it is a powerhouse in the field.
At Mathews, engineering and innovation is a way of life. We take pride in developing new technologies that enhance performance and fulfill your archery experience. The new patent pending Honeycomb Core Technology is another advancement in a long line of archery innovations and is found exclusively on the McPherson Series Monster Safari. The natural design of honeycomb is one of the strongest in nature. The hexagonal honeycomb design has been used in aerospace industries for years because of its high strength-to-weight ratios. It goes without saying that the new Safari features strength to the core.
As with all Mathews bows, there is no compromise in quality or excellence.
Have any questions? Reach out to us via our Contact Us page. Or check out our Archery Resources page for great information including our Bow Fitting Guide, Blog Articles and E-Books.
- Please note, at certain times some variations of Bows may become out of stock temporarily. We will contact you immediately if a certain variation of bow size, draw weight or colour is out of stock at the time of purchase.
Thank you for Supporting Bow Evolution Australian Archery Supplies, more than just an Archery Store.