SF Premium Plus Takedown Recurve Limbs
Hurry, These won't Last Long!
The Premium Plus Takedown Recurve Limbs by Sebastian Flute Archery.
SF Premium Plus Takedown Recurve Limbs for sale here are ideal for those archers wanting to upgrade to a better limb at a price that will not break the bank.
SF Premium Plus fibreglass limbs offer the best value in recurve limbs and are perfect for beginners who want the flexibility of progressing to a better limb or different weight limb after experiencing their first bow.
SF Premium Plus Takedown Recurve Limbs are the ideal choice for archers who want to invest in a higher quality limb but are still needing to develop their shooting strength.
They are supremely consistent and accurate. Changing to a different weight or quality of limb will be less expensive when you start with SF Premium Plus limbs.
SF Premium Plus Takedown Recurve Limbs suit:
- Sebastien Flute or SF Risers
- Win & Win Risers
- Hoyt Grand Prix Risers but not Hoyt Formula Risers
- Any other risers with universal or international limb fitment (ILF)
Excellent value and sizes to suit all people, SF Premium Plus fibreglass limbs come in 3 lengths:
- Long 70" in draw weight range from 20lbs to 44lbs, in 2lbs increments
- Medium 68" in draw weight range from 18lbs to 42lbs, in 2lbs increments
- Short 66" in draw weight range from 16lbs to 40lbs, in 2lbs increments
- Please specify size and weight
SF Premium Plus limbs are crafted by Win & Win Archery, one of the leading recurve bow manufacturers in the world.
Have any questions? Reach out to us via our Contact Us page. Or check out our Archery Resources page for great information including our Bow Fitting Guide, Blog Articles and E-Books.
- Please note, at certain times some variations of Bows may become out of stock temporarily. We will contact you immediately if a certain variation of bow size, draw weight or colour is out of stock at the time of purchase.
Thank you for Supporting Bow Evolution Australian Archery Supplies, more than just an Archery Store.