Win & Win RCX 100 Carbon Takedown Recurve Limbs
Hurry, These won't Last Long!
The RCX 100 Carbon Takedown Recurve Limbs by Win and Win Archery.
The RCX-100 Carbon Takedown Recurve Limbs for sale here contain a CRS foam core that optimises their speed leasing to a truer shot.
WIN and WIN applied high strength and high modulus carbon fibre to the limbs and the 45 degrees carbon system, developed by their engineers to increase shooting stability while protecting the limbs during use, reinforcing the riser and providing superior anti-twist properties.
RCX 100 Carbon Limbs deliver the highest speed, stability and durability and ensure straightness and resilience against twisting.
Using Nano foam and high modulus carbon, which is much stronger and has greater vibration absorption qualities than ordinary carbon fibre, has significantly improved bow technology which results in superior performance.
Win & Win RCX 100 carbon limbs suit:
- Win & Win Risers
- Sebastien Flute or SF Risers
- Hoyt Grand Prix Risers but not Hoyt Formula Risers
- Any other risers with universal or international limb fitment (ILF)
Win & Win RCX 100 Carbon limbs come in 3 sizes:
- Long 70" in draw weight range from 28lbs to 48lbs, in 2lbs increments
- Medium 68" in draw weight range from 28lbs to 48lbs, in 2lbs increments
- Short 66" in draw weight range from 28lbs to 48lbs, in 2lbs increments
- Please specify size and weight
- Limbs come in a strong cardboard box and are protected in Limb Covers with plush lined insides and velcro flaps to secure limbs
Win & Win RCX 100 Carbon Limbs - the power of lightness.
Have any questions? Reach out to us via our Contact Us page. Or check out our Archery Resources page for great information including our Bow Fitting Guide, Blog Articles and E-Books.
- Please note, at certain times some variations of Bows may become out of stock temporarily. We will contact you immediately if a certain variation of bow size, draw weight or colour is out of stock at the time of purchase.
Thank you for Supporting Bow Evolution Australian Archery Supplies, more than just an Archery Store.