Win & Win Wiawis Nano Max Takedown Recurve Riser
Hurry, These won't Last Long!
Wiawis Nano Max Takedown Recurve Riser by Win and Win Archery
The Win and Win Wiawis Nano Max Takedown Recurve Riser for sale here features a breakthrough in nano carbon technology to absorb shock and minimises unnecessary movement to make shooting more accurate and stable. Faster, better, stronger.
Specs at a glance : Win & Win Wiawis Nano Max Takedown Recurve Riser
- Comes in a 25 inch length, weighing 1320 grams or 2.91lbs. Also available in a 27 inch length at a slightly higher price, weighing 1370 grams or 3.02lbs which is not a stocked item but can be special ordered. Please enquire.
- 25 inch is available in right hand and left hand. Please specify RH or LH. The 27 inch riser is available in right hand only.
- Available in two tone colour options of Black/Red, Black/Orange, Black/Neon Yellow, Black/Blue, Black/Pink, White/Pink, White/Green. Please specify colour choice
- Carbon prepreg frames are moulded on both sides of riser increases bow stability & accuracy
- Comes with a high quality wood grip
- Comes in a strong cardboard box and is protected in stylish riser sleeve with plush lined insides and velcro flap to secure riser
Win and Win, innovators of carbon risers presents the Wiawis Nano Max, the choice of champions. Accuracy, stability, no stress during release and a super smooth draw produce a consistent but powerfully strong shot, time after time with tighter groups and the string never hits your arm.
The WiaWis series is a development of the Inno series with the addition of nano carbon to the carbon fibres used in the construction to further reduce vibration. Nano carbon technology has already been proven in the excellent performance of nano carbon in Win and Win limbs. Nano carbon is superior in stiffness and when combined with carbon fibres, its adhesive strength increases durability.
Nano carbon is superior in mechanical stiffness and when combined with carbon fibre, increases the intrinsic strength and durability by approximately 30% to 40% over carbon fibre alone and maximising the combined carbon properties also reduces almost twice as much vibration.
The new design of the WiaWis Nano Max riser also features a weight balance system in which additional weight is built into the leading edge of the riser to move the centre of gravity forward, to the front of the riser to minimise torque after the shot to produce more stable shooting.
As well, the carbon prepreg frames are moulded on both sides of the riser to increase bow stability and accuracy and to prevent the riser from bending or twisting. This helps to disperse bow shock after the shot and also makes it harder to torque the riser.
There is a reduction in shock and vibration by between 150% and 200% which delivers greater consistency and accuracy in shooting.
This results in more stable and accurate shooting and eliminates unnecessary movement in the riser which translates to much tighter arrow groups.
Win & Win Wiawis Nano Max Riser accepts:
- All Win & Win recurve limbs
- All Sebastien Flute or SF recurve limbs
- All Hoyt Grand Prix recurve limbs - Grand Prix Carbon Quattro, Grand Prix Carbon ACE, Grand Prix Carbon 720 and Grand Prix Excel but not Hoyt Formula recurve limbs
- Any other limbs with universal or international limb fitment (ILF)
The Wiawis Nano Max Riser also features threaded bushings under the grip for additional weights.
Have any questions? Reach out to us via our Contact Us page. Or check out our Archery Resources page for great information including our Bow Fitting Guide, Blog Articles and E-Books.
- Please note, at certain times some variations of Bows may become out of stock temporarily. We will contact you immediately if a certain variation of bow size, draw weight or colour is out of stock at the time of purchase.
Thank you for Supporting Bow Evolution Australian Archery Supplies, more than just an Archery Store.