Win & Win Winex Carbon Takedown Recurve Limbs
Hurry, These won't Last Long!
The Winex Carbon Takedown Recurve Limbs by Win and Win Archery.
The Win and Winex Carbon Takedown Recurve Limbs for sale Here are nothing but the best in performance and strength.
The secret of the smooth performance of the new Winex limb lies in its high-tech honeycomb/foam core and torsion make up. Win & Win call it the HF factor.
Their engineers have been working on this revolutionary new limb for over two years and are proud of its excellent stability and strength and its speed - it is 5 to 7 fps faster than any other limb on the market.
45 degrees carbon system increases shooting stability providing superior anti-twist properties.
The barrelled bottom design also creates effective shock absorption and increases accuracy by removing unnecessary movement.
In fact, you will be pleasantly surprised with its durability, stability, consistency and its speed!
The HF limbs handle all weather conditions - hot, humid, drizzly or icy - Winex maintains that sweet smoothness that all recurvers want. From the Olympic archer to the average club person who wants only the best limbs. You won't find a better pair of limbs than Winex.
Win & Win Winex Carbon Takedown Recurve Limbs suit:
- Win & Win Risers
- Sebastien Flute or SF Risers
- Hoyt Grand Prix Risers but not Hoyt Formula Risers
- Any other risers with universal or international limb fitment (ILF)
Win & Win Winex Carbon Takedown Recurve Limbs come in 3 sizes:
- Long 70" in draw weight range from 28lbs to 48lbs, in 2lbs increments
- Medium 68" in draw weight range from 28lbs to 48lbs, in 2lbs increments
- Short 66" in draw weight range from 28lbs to 48lbs, in 2lbs increments
- Please specify size and weight
Limbs come in a strong cardboard box and are protected in Limb Covers with plush lined insides and velcro flaps to secure limbs
Winex are finished in a pearly gray colour.
Treat yourself to the next generation in Limb Technology today.
If you want the best, buy Win & Win Winex Honeycomb/Foam (HF) Royal Cross Carbon Limbs.
Have any questions? Reach out to us via our Contact Us page. Or check out our Archery Resources page for great information including our Bow Fitting Guide, Blog Articles and E-Books.
- Please note, at certain times some variations of Bows may become out of stock temporarily. We will contact you immediately if a certain variation of bow size, draw weight or colour is out of stock at the time of purchase.
Thank you for Supporting Bow Evolution Australian Archery Supplies, more than just an Archery Store.